Let's masturbate!

Bubbles said:
I like the way her fingers go in her mouth when she tastes stuff

Damn, and I thought I watched her closely..... I usually mute the sound when she's on and put on some old school slow jams and get my freak on :dirk:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Be sure to post the results.... well not the results, but how you made out with it :D
it was everything I hoped it would be. :drool: :fly:

shoot.gif

My wife loves Alton Brown. I told her I have no problem with her having an affair with him if he cooks all my meals. I have the feeling I'd be getting the most satisfaction out of the deal.

b_sinning said:
My wife loves Alton Brown. I told her I have no problem with her having an affair with him if he cooks all my meals. I have the feeling I'd be getting the most satisfaction out of the deal.

:lol:

why_ask_why said:
I would rather have dental surgery than watch a cooking show
I love watching cooking shows. I learn a lot that way. Then again, I really really love cooking. It's one of the few things I'm really good at :fly:

theacoustician said:
And you wonder why your title is creepy sausage flogger.
Actually I never really wondered why I had that title. If anything I'd struggle to remember when I was awarded that title.

why_ask_why said:
I would rather have dental surgery than watch a cooking show

Ones where its guys cooking yes for the most part but other times, ones with Rachel Ray or Nigella Lawson are good sometimes. Probably because they are both rather built.

There are a few ones that guys do that are rather cool, not because of how the look but because its unconventional like this one that shows up on PBS sometimes where the guy cooks stuff like soup, vegetables and bread on a grill. thats more on the 'wow, I didn't know you could do that' factor however.

b_sinning said:

Sounds like your having problems in paradise ...

theacoustician said:
Why am I not surprised.

How's the restaraunt though? Any good?

It's impossible to get in anymore. Unless you have a party larger than 8 (i think) they won't take a reservation which means you will be waiting in a line forever. One time we went by at 2:00pm and they couldn't even guarantee that we would get in by closing time that evening.

F that, we went to Sweet Potatoes which I think has better food anyways.

ERage said:
It's impossible to get in anymore. Unless you have a party larger than 8 (i think) they won't take a reservation which means you will be waiting in a line forever. One time we went by at 2:00pm and they couldn't even guarantee that we would get in by closing time that evening.

That real southern food looks so good right now. Unfortunately we aren't really the South down here and I can't find a place like that, it's all Floribbiean style these days.

Ryokurin said:
Ones where its guys cooking yes for the most part but other times, ones with Rachel Ray or Nigella Lawson are good sometimes. Probably because they are both rather built.

There are a few ones that guys do that are rather cool, not because of how the look but because its unconventional like this one that shows up on PBS sometimes where the guy cooks stuff like soup, vegetables and bread on a grill. thats more on the 'wow, I didn't know you could do that' factor however.

I usually get a kick out of Alton Brown. It's almost not a cooking show. It's more like an entertaining program on food engineering.

ERage said:

Sweet Potatoes is decent. None of it compares to my moms. I grew up having fresh cornbread with most meals.

b_sinning said:
Paula Dean's resteraunt is 3 blocks from here. In real life she's a huge bitch and cusses like a salior. The southern stuff is largely an act she does for the cameras. She does have an accent but it gets more southern for cameras, etc. A friend cuts her hair.

you just shattered the wonderfull image i had of her.:(