Last night

i shot home to see sick baby, and Ja had bought some of that new KGC (Kentucky Grilled Chicken).. so yeah, i'm mad at myself for indulging in that, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. but it was gooooooood.. no ebola gas yet.

then we hit the grocery store ($156) and took a walk. ended up not getting dinner til almost 10, which is dumb in itself, but we were busy. leftover rotisserie chicken in romaine lettuce boats with cheese, like chicken tacos.

It's like you are channeling Andy Warhol here.

Ever read the Warhol Diaries?

*cough*

the @danielllleeeeeeeeeeee comment...she has posted the city she lives in (tampa), where she works, the street corner nearest her house....think we could have some fun with that and dana's influence?

:D

ahahahahahhahhhahahhahahahah

i couldnt sleep all night. my tummy felt like it was 45 months pregnant. I was bloated.
i was so pissed at myself for eating pizza. wtf.
so fucking gross. well im paying for it today.
i feel like im growing a mini FUPA because of this pizza.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo groce!

i think this is what it feels like to be dana butler.

GAS-X!

It's like you are channeling Andy Warhol here.

Ever read the Warhol Diaries?

no.. but i have a stack of about 5 to read right now.

Do You by Russell Simmons
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Parenting with Love and Logic
Raising Boys by some real christian dude
trying to finish Where You're At, a hip hop non fiction
about 2/3 of the way through The Last Lecture by Randy Pauche

and of course a stack of S.I.'s that are pilin up.

summertime I usually catch up on my reading.

looks like he's getting da quality ladeez.

l_9d611b7406e4462ca3f1260159aa21ab.png

i'm on some meds right now for some kind of acid reflux bug. 14 durn days, 8 pills a day.

annnnd, Gas-x helps with that? :confused:

I have to have this stuff in my cabinet at alllllllllll times, with the veggies I eat, otherwise I bloat out like Dana when he eats his prized hot dogs and rice cuisine.

i'm on some meds right now for some kind of acid reflux bug. 14 durn days, 8 pills a day.

i have to takes pills for acid reflux all the time. i ran out last week and have been hurling ever since. it blows. chunks. hard