Last night

I have it, too. But, people think I have perfect skin and have no idea that I have psoriasis.

It's all in the bodywash that I use. Nothing else has ever kept it dormant for years. I pump a bit of a facial wash that has salicylic acid in it, on top of my regular bodywash on my loofah sponge. I've been doing this for years and even I've forgotten I that I have it.

I have it, too. But, people think I have perfect skin and have no idea that I have psoriasis.

It's all in the bodywash that I use. Nothing else has ever kept it dormant for years. I pump a bit of a facial wash that has salicylic acid in it, on top of my regular bodywash on my loofah sponge. I've been doing this for years and even I've forgotten I that I have it.

Lemme know if you need someone to wash your back. I will literally drop what I am doing.:heart:

eeeww @ psoriasis
i sat next to this pig in school (marketing class of alllllllll classes) and she had psoriasis all up her arms and ths used to scratch it like crazy and her dead skin would flat all over the room.
one time her skin landed in my tea.
i fucking almost kicked her in her fupa.

That'ss fuckin gross. I'll thank you not to share that again.

I had a simple grilled chicken breast with a mushroom and basalmic vinegar sauce (I just put things together) and steamed asparagus. I think I want to have pizza tonight.

I love St. Louis style pizza the best, but finding provel cheese isn't worth it

:comesbacktodesk:

oh my.. I guess the tilapia and cucumber salad, protein shake, tacos and black beans, grouper, 6 goose and sodas, and morning coffee didn't mix well..

almost sharted..

tragedy averted.

:comesbacktodesk:

oh my.. I guess the tilapia and cucumber salad, protein shake, tacos and black beans, grouper, 6 goose and sodas, and morning coffee didn't mix well..

almost sharted..

tragedy averted.

Just fold up a couple of your "better" students homework pages and line the bottom of your drawers with them.