ITT Recipe Exchange

i have a George Foreman grill that I never use. it seems like it's too hot, and just burns everything. chicken get's dry on the outside by the time it cooks through. i've tried adding sauce to it to try to keep that from happening but it just blackens. Do I have a shitty GFG, or is this supposed to happen?

these are VERY easy and VERY good. i used perdue, thin-sliced chicken breasts and cut a bit of cook time off of them.

Ultimate Chicken Fingers

Ingredients:

* 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2 inch strips
* 2/3 c. Bisquick mix
* 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
* 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
* 1/2 tsp. paprika
* 1 egg slightly beaten
* 3 Tbsp. butter, melted

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.

Mix Bisquick, cheese, garlic salt, and paprika in a gallon size zip top bag.

Dip approx. half of the strips in the egg and then place in the bag and shake. Place them on the cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the chicken.

Bake for 14 min. turning them over halfway through. Check that the centers are no longer pink.

Servings: 4
Time to Prepare: Prep: 15 minutes

i have a George Foreman grill that I never use. it seems like it's too hot, and just burns everything. chicken get's dry on the outside by the time it cooks through. i've tried adding sauce to it to try to keep that from happening but it just blackens. Do I have a shitty GFG, or is this supposed to happen?

I love the grills we have. We have like 2-3 of them. We rarely use them since we have even better pots and pans now.

I am incredibly interested in this.

Gotta love an old Jew recipe. Its acually my great aunt and its wonderful. Some kugels are sweet, but this one is savory. Here it is its all too simple glory...

Ingredients:
1 bag egg noodles
4 tablespoons of butter
12oz cottage cheese
8oz sour cream
1 box thingie of Phillidelphia cream cheese
2 cups shredded parmesan
Some whole milk (amount will vary, and I dont remember how much I used)
Salt and pepper

Prepare some egg noodles (I used the Jew noodles, but No Yolk egg noodles will work just as well) according to package. Drain the noodles, put back into the pot, and drop the butter in stirring to coat the noodles. Now you just drop in and mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, Philly cream cheese, and shredded parmesan. Also mix in about 1-2 tablespoons of kosher salt and some pepper for seaoning (pro tip: Since all this stuff is white, use white pepper). Now grease up a 13x9 pan (iirc, thats the right size, too lazy to go look.) Dump all those yummy, cheesy contents into the pan. Finally, float the noodles in some whole milk and throw into a 350 deg4ree oven until golden brown (aprox. 45 minutes).

Damn that was a lot to actually type. :D

A Foreman isnt really the way to go, but I used to marinate some chicken in a ziplock bag for a day with some spanish mojo marinade. It usually kept the chicken pretty moist while cooking on it.

these are VERY easy and VERY good. i used perdue, thin-sliced chicken breasts and cut a bit of cook time off of them.

Ultimate Chicken Fingers
I like it, I think we shall try this.

Last edited:
Gotta love an old Jew recipe. Its acually my great aunt and its wonderful. Some kugels are sweet, but this one is savory. Here it is its all too simple glory...

this sounds really really good. :drool:

also, for those of you interested in non-fancy, easy, quick recipes, you can always check out:

www.mamawhatsfordinner.com

you can even submit your own recipes! i think many fast-paced moms submit recipes so they aren't fancy, but a lot are very good, and it's an easy site to wander through. :)

Ingredients:
1 bag egg noodles
4 tablespoons of butter
12oz cottage cheese
8oz sour cream
1 box thingie of Phillidelphia cream cheese
2 cups shredded parmesan
Some whole milk (amount will vary, and I dont remember how much I used)
Salt and pepper

Prepare some egg noodles (I used the Jew noodles, but No Yolk egg noodles will work just as well) according to package. Drain the noodles, put back into the pot, and drop the butter in stirring to coat the noodles. Now you just drop in and mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, Philly cream cheese, and shredded parmesan. Also mix in about 1-2 tablespoons of kosher salt and some pepper for seaoning (pro tip: Since all this stuff is white, use white pepper). Now grease up a 13x9 pan (iirc, thats the right size, too lazy to go look.) Dump all those yummy, cheesy contents into the pan. Finally, float the noodles in some whole milk and throw into a 350 deg4ree oven until golden brown (aprox. 45 minutes).

Damn that was a lot to actually type. :D

How do you stay so thin? That sounds YUMMY

If anyone wants the best stuffed jalapeños ever, just take equal parts cheddar and cream cheeses, mix in some cajun spices (click here for some awesome local stuff), stuff halved & seeded jalapeños with the mixture, and wrap it in half-cooked bacon, then bake it (20 minutes at 400 degrees or so). Really good :drool: