ITT Recipe Exchange

How can all you people eat such yummy food and stay so thin?! HOW?!!

I made White Chili with Chicken last night. It was super easy and tasted pretty good. I did cheat and use McCormick's seasoning though...so I suppose I am not a super great chef.

the McCormick's stuff isn't cheating...it's the right proportions of spices tested by professionals. for those of us who don't have time to do our own it's great. it's actually the base to our world-famous venison chili :drool:

How can all you people eat such yummy food and stay so thin?! HOW?!!

I made White Chili with Chicken last night. It was super easy and tasted pretty good. I did cheat and use McCormick's seasoning though...so I suppose I am not a super great chef.

What is white chili?

Edit: we do a lot of drugs that's how. :shifty:

Tonight we're having huachinango al mojo de ajo aka red snapper and zucchini in a roasted garlic sauce.

I make white chili like this:

Grill up a chicken breast (or whatever) and shred it up and put in a crock pot. Put in a can of Cream of Chicken soup. Put three cans of white beans in, any like navy or butter beans will do. Season liberally with what you like. I use oregano, basil, thyme, cilantro, curry, chipotle pepper, parsley, block pepper. I don't usually salt because the soup will take care of that. Put it in the fridge (this is done the night before).

When I leave for work, pop the crock pot on Low and come home to awesomeness. Serve inside pocket bread (or pitas if you have them instead) halves and shredded white cheese like cheddar or provolone and enjoy.

Okay, the wife and I need some tips. If we were to grill some chicken breasts on our George Foreman Grill, what are some good seasonings and/or sauces we could use?

Nothing fancy here, just want to get some ideas as to what seasonings would taste good grilled like that.

HP sauce FTW. Oh so good on grilled chicken, the regular sauce or the sauce specially made for chicken/ribs.

You could also squeeze some lemon on it and grind some pepper and oregano and basil on top. That's always good.

I make white chili like this:

First you debone a couple of jew babies (be sure to remove the claw). Then put them into a meat grinder, adding mexican babis for spice. Add beans and cook in a hot, gassy oven!