ITT Recipe Exchange

Okay, the wife and I need some tips. If we were to grill some chicken breasts on our George Foreman Grill, what are some good seasonings and/or sauces we could use?

Nothing fancy here, just want to get some ideas as to what seasonings would taste good grilled like that.

Okay, the wife and I need some tips. If we were to grill some chicken breasts on our George Foreman Grill, what are some good seasonings and/or sauces we could use?

Nothing fancy here, just want to get some ideas as to what seasonings would taste good grilled like that.

Are they skin on bone in, or boneless skinless?

When I used to use my Foreman, I would marinate them in mojo sauce. Good stuffs. There are a lot better ways to cook up some chicken tho sir.

Jerk Chicken:

Ingredients:
6 spring onions
1-3 Scotch bonnet peppers (use 1 pepper if you don’t want it seriously hot!)
2 tsp allspice berries or 1 tsp ground allspice
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp grated nutmeg
1 tsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup cane vinegar or distilled (white) malt vinegar
1 tbsp oil

The traditional method is to crudely mash all the ingredients up with a mortar and pestle and use to marinate the meat, discarding any large bits of spring onion, etc, before cooking. To make it easier, you can use a blender to reduce all the ingredients to a thick paste.

It works best with skin on chicken, but it'll do. Let it marinate for an hour or so before grilling. Also works great on fish.

When I used to use my Foreman, I would marinate them in mojo sauce. Good stuffs. There are a lot better ways to cook up some chicken tho sir.
I am aware, but we both work and don't have the energy to do more. It does a great job for what you put into it. Just asking for some simple ideas you asshole. :heart:

I am aware, but we both work and don't have the energy to do more. It does a great job for what you put into it. Just asking for some simple ideas you asshole. :heart:

just a little of a good bbq sauce is tasty on a grilled brest, super easy and quick.

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

What about a nice peanut sauce?

2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 scallions, chopped fine
1 garlic clove, chopped fine
1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh gingerroot
1 cup water
1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes

simple combos of a spice or acid with a vinaigrette (vinegar and olive oil/veggie oil) work really well on the foreman. i like rosemary and lemon, orange juice and chili powder, or crushed garlic and oregano.

simple combos of a spice or acid with a vinaigrette (vinegar and olive oil/veggie oil) work really well on the foreman. i like rosemary and lemon, orange juice and chili powder, or crushed garlic and oregano.
Those are along the lines of what I need. I'll give them a try.

How can all you people eat such yummy food and stay so thin?! HOW?!!

I made White Chili with Chicken last night. It was super easy and tasted pretty good. I did cheat and use McCormick's seasoning though...so I suppose I am not a super great chef.