FYI ITT let's discuss poor people

I feel sorry for the people that try hard in life but are still poor. Like so many are the past few years.

The assholes that spend their days begging and hustling I despise with a passion.

I feel sorry for the people that try hard in life but are still poor. Like so many are the past few years.

The assholes that spend their days begging and hustling I despise with a passion.

I don't really feel sorry for anyone because they don't have money, there's usually a solution, I do however think it's a bit sad that unless you want to go into certain fields and be an asshole you will never earn very much money at all. You could be doing something great and that you love like teaching or midwifery and you will never really have a very good quality of life, you get by but in this climate you're doing pretty badly even though you're doing a great amount of good.

Everyone here is poor peoples, except maybe WaW, and he's like at the bottom of 'doing ok.'

If you have Ragu on your spaghetti instead of ketchup (catsup?) then you are not poor.

That is the universal deciding factor.