FYI ITT let's discuss poor people

You're poor if you look at the price of groceries before putting them in your trolley.

You're poor if you'll drive to a different petrol station because it's cheaper.

You're poor if you stop in to save money.

You're poor if you sell things rather than donate them.

You're poor if you check your bank balance before buying anything less than a house.

You're poor if you wash your clothes rather than buying new ones.

You're poor if you ever use public transport (1st class air travel is just about acceptable).

First class? Ewww. Enjoy it peon.

You're poor if you look at the price of groceries before putting them in your trolley.

You're poor if you check your bank balance before buying anything less than a house.

You're poor if you ever use public transport (1st class air travel is just about acceptable).

I'm such a tightass when I took the boyfriend to band practice across town last week I sat in the car for 4 hours instead of driving home and back again and wasting the £1 of petrol it would cost.

Thrifty I know.

Everyone in the office thinks I'm the worlds biggest tightass.

Oh shut the fuck up. Duke argues with people here, WaW argues with people here, Coqui aregues with people here, Casper Argues with people here, and even Fly argues with people here.

Yea, but I like those people and I don't like you or ZRH. Oh wait, that has nothing to do with it, it's simply that every single thing you two say to each other ends up turning into a 400 page argument that results in you simply both yelling "YOU DON"T KNOW ME!!!!!" 4 million times.

Yea, but I like those people and I don't like you or ZRH. Oh wait, that has nothing to do with it, it's simply that every single thing you two say to each other ends up turning into a 400 page argument that results in you simply both yelling "YOU DON"T KNOW ME!!!!!" 4 million times.

Way to fabricate shit. And trust me the feeling is mutual.

Originally Posted by DJBrenton

I'm such a tightass when I took the boyfriend to band practice across town last week I sat in the car for 4 hours instead of driving home and back again and wasting the 1 of petrol it would cost.

Thrifty I know.

Everyone in the office thinks I'm the worlds biggest tightass.

But, you have to be, right?! Nothing wrong with being cautious while supporting yourself.

Im just gonna leave this here

jwh1L.jpg