FYI ITT let's discuss poor people

All those things together? Yeah not poor.

So are you saying you live at someone else's house, use someone else's computer,and eat once a day?

You said it, black and white, right there. Those were all criteria you listed.

Also some gems from the past:
Pork Soda said:
Ape, stop pretending you know the financial status of people. You don't.
Holy shit is this not what you are doing RIGHT HERE? :lol:

This thread points out those who do and those who don't give a fuck about other people. Plain and simple.
Obviously you "care" so much for other people, just like you are demonstrating right here, right now. You never stopped to think, oh wait, maybe this person is telling the truth :lol: You just assume I'm doing bitches in my mansion with money I stole from the 99% because I am an unsympathetic character :lol:

I want society better for all. Including you.
Martyrdom must be tough.

Last edited:
I must have touched a nerve for you to go on this incoherent rant. You are all over the place making no sense whatsoever.

I'm only commenting on the thing I can tell from this forum. A) You must live somewhere as you have never claimed to be homeless and are on the internet pretty often. One would assume that if you are on the internet often then you must not be all that worried about other thing such as finding shelter.

Ahhh whatever really. It's completely obvious you are not poor. If you are then you should get your lazy ass off the internet and good earn a better living.

yea it is. maybe. its open to everyone's interpretation.

No it is not. It's about the corporate influence on politics and the injustice for the financial meltdown. Stop reading that bullshit right wing crap and you might start understanding what is really going on.

I must have touched a nerve for you to go on this incoherent rant. You are all over the place making no sense whatsoever.

I'm only commenting on the thing I can tell from this forum. A) You must live somewhere as you have never claimed to be homeless and are on the internet pretty often. One would assume that if you are on the internet often then you must not be all that worried about other thing such as finding shelter.

Ahhh whatever really. It's completely obvious you are not poor. If you are then you should get your lazy ass off the internet and good earn a better living.
Can't think of a response: call people incoherent. *thumbs up* You really showed me. I don't know how I can live with myself after being shown up so well. I mean such a subtle display of intellectual prowess really deserves more attention. We should submit it for an award.

about other thing such as finding shelter.
So... Only homeless people on the street are poor now?
If you are then you should get your lazy ass off the internet and good earn a better living.
Oh shit bitches... Don't you cry in EVERY SINGLE THREAD about how people are being held down and CANT do this? :lol:

Last edited:
Can't think of a response: call people incoherent. *thumbs up* You really showed me. I don't know how I can live with myself after being shown up so well. I mean such a subtle display of intellectual prowess really deserves more attention. We should submit it for an award.

Are you fucking kidding me? You completely missed everything I said.

I asked if you are only eating once everyday, and you turn it into some gotcha with absolutely no logic behind it.

If you want to act like a cunt on here I will call you on every single bit of your bullshit.

So you claim you are poor. OK, let us hear from you why you are poor. Go.

Oh shit bitches... Don't you cry in EVERY SINGLE THREAD about how people are being held down and CANT do this? :lol:

Some people are, yes. Are you one of those people? OK then, please explain what is keeping you from earning a good living.

Are you fucking kidding me? You completely missed everything I said.

I asked if you are only eating once everyday, and you turn it into some gotcha with absolutely no logic behind it.

If you want to act like a cunt on here I will call you on every single bit of your bullshit.

So you claim you are poor. OK, let us hear from you why you are poor. Go.
Hows about this: you don't ASSUME shit about people you don't know, full stop.

Some people are, yes. Are you one of those people? OK then, please explain what is keeping you from earning a good living.
I have to explain, yet the people who actually cry about it and break laws get the benefit of the doubt? *golf clap*

Hows about this: you don't ASSUME shit about people you don't know, full stop.

I've told you time and time again that I am only commenting on what I can tell from you posting here on these forums.

1)You have access to a computer regularly. More than likely means you are apart of a household that has a computer and an internet connection.
2) You are not dead, so you must be eating.
3) You have a shelter. I highly doubt this computer and it's connection to the internet is located in a cardboard box somewhere on the streets.

Now that I have address what you have said, how about you finally address what I asked you to address, and that is to explain in your own words why you are poor. Come on.

I have to explain, yet the people who actually cry about it and break laws get the benefit of the doubt? *golf clap*

You only have to explain because you are making a claim here and are trying in vain to dodge any requests for you to backup said claim.

I don't think anyone should have to prove something quite personal to be honest guys. This argument is so stupid it's akin to 'I can drink way more than you bro' 'No I can definitely drink more than you'. Who cares? It's not cool, and quite frankly trying to coax somebody into giving intricate details about how 'poor' they are (which many would see as a demeaning state) isn't very nice either.

Also Zach you seriously should just quit responding, who cares who believes you being 'poor' or not, the people who count know the truth, why do certain people on the internet matter? =/

Can we get a thread titled ZRH v Pork Soda and have all of their tiffs moved into that thread to keep them in one place as opposed to in every single thread on the board?

Can we get a thread titled ZRH v Pork Soda and have all of their tiffs moved into that thread to keep them in one place as opposed to in every single thread on the board?

Oh shut the fuck up. Duke argues with people here, WaW argues with people here, Coqui aregues with people here, Casper Argues with people here, and even Fly argues with people here.

I don't think anyone should have to prove something quite personal to be honest guys. This argument is so stupid it's akin to 'I can drink way more than you bro' 'No I can definitely drink more than you'. Who cares? It's not cool, and quite frankly trying to coax somebody into giving intricate details about how 'poor' they are (which many would see as a demeaning state) isn't very nice either.

Also Zach you seriously should just quit responding, who cares who believes you being 'poor' or not, the people who count know the truth, why do certain people on the internet matter? =/

I'm not claiming to be poorer than him. So it's not akin to a pissing contest. He brought it up that he was poor after I said no one here was poor. So if he brings it up, then fuck him, he can backup his claims.

You're poor if you look at the price of groceries before putting them in your trolley.

You're poor if you'll drive to a different petrol station because it's cheaper.

You're poor if you stop in to save money.

You're poor if you sell things rather than donate them.

You're poor if you check your bank balance before buying anything less than a house.

You're poor if you wash your clothes rather than buying new ones.

You're poor if you ever use public transport (1st class air travel is just about acceptable).