FYI ITT let's discuss poor people

Where did I say those things? Yeah I've called you a loser because you do nothing but act like a wanker on here for no apparent reason. I don't believe I've ever called you uneducated, outside of pointing out that you are dumb. I don't believe I've ever commented on your spending habits, and nor do I believe I've said anything about your employment.

Now with all that addressed, please tell me what it has to do with you being poor? See, a normal person would try to back up their claims. You have claimed you are poor, if in a round-about way, and now you should back that claim up since you have been called on it by numerous people. Though honestly we all here really couldn't give a fuck whether you back up your claim of being poor or not. You see, we all know you aren't as the obvious can tell us. That being, you are obviously eating everyday since you are still alive, you obviously know how to read and write since you spend pretty much everyday on the internet writing crap to other people, you obviously have a computer of which you are using to write said crap to people, you obviously have a home to put your computer in and whether or not the home belongs to you is irrelevant, and obviously you have a job as you have just stated.

So all these obvious points create an obvious picture that you are obviously full of crap.

I'm hungry. I think I'm going to order a sub for delivery.
:lol: Where are the "numerous" people asking for explanations? Here's the facts son: most of the people here have known me since like 2003. I never post personal stuff on the internet. You really don't know shit and you aren't going to get illuminated unless someone tells you. It ain't going to be me because I think trolling your dumb ass is the funniest shit that doesn't come on DVD. Maybe I'm an asshole but it's not like you've done anything to deserve being treated any differently.

:lol: Where are the "numerous" people asking for explanations? Here's the facts son: most of the people here have known me since like 2003. I never post personal stuff on the internet. You really don't know shit and you aren't going to get illuminated unless someone tells you. It ain't going to be me because I think trolling your dumb ass is the funniest shit that doesn't come on DVD. Maybe I'm an asshole but it's not like you've done anything to deserve being treated any differently.

Typical for one to claim they are trolling when they have just been exposed.

*Here are

Wtf? LOL.

Mehhbe, he doesn't believe teh Illuminati exists?!

Last night I was so poor we were discussing how to make our bed warm because we have no heating. We looked into electric blankets but were more thrifty and decided to gather 4 water bottles together, fill them and place them in the bed 20 minutes before we wanted to sleep.

Poor. But clever.

Typical for one to claim they are trolling when they have just been exposed.

Exposed as what? What have you exposed oh clever one? :lol: OMG THE EXPOSURE :lol:

YOU HAVE POSTED SO MANY DETAILS *gasP*

NO ONE ON THE INTERNETS CAN TOUCH YOUR BRILIANCE *ahahahahahahah*

Last edited:
Though honestly we all here really couldn't give a fuck whether you back up your claim of being poor or not. You see, we all know you aren't as the obvious can tell us. That being, you are obviously eating everyday since you are still alive, you obviously know how to read and write since you spend pretty much everyday on the internet writing crap to other people, you obviously have a computer of which you are using to write said crap to people, you obviously have a home to put your computer in and whether or not the home belongs to you is irrelevant, and obviously you have a job as you have just stated.

So lets get this straight:
1) Anyone with anywhere to stay, regardless of ownership etc. is NOT POOR.
2) Anyone with access to a computer in any way shape or form, is NOT POOR.
3) Anyone who eats anything at least once per day, is NOT POOR.

I think you just sank the Occupy Wall St battleship.

ETA: I never said if I had a job or didn't definitively.

Last edited:

Ragu = baller status

You said you had zero net income several times, silly goose.

All those things together? Yeah not poor.

So are you saying you live at someone else's house, use someone else's computer, and eat once a day?

Also, you have no idea what OWS is about. Tip: it ain't about being poor.