Interesting story on some false information about Columbine

That's a pretty dumb argument. Guns are manufactured and sold purely to kill. Does that seem like a nice product when you look at it that way? That's how I look at it. If they invented a toy that was purely for torture, do you think that would be a good product for people to buy?

Then you better fucking give me your hands because you can kill someone with them.

And your kitchen utensils
The sticks outside
Baseball
Baseball bat
Ironing board.

Geezus the list never ends.

Then you better fucking give me your hands because you can kill someone with them.

And your kitchen utensils
The sticks outside
Baseball
Baseball bat
Ironing board.

Geezus the list never ends.

OH MY GOD YOU MORON THOSE ARE MADE FOR OTHER PURPOSES FIRST A GUNS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO KILL AND DESTROY CUTE LITTLE FOREST CREATURES

And what is the outcome of this projection? Don't be silly, they're made to kill or 'defend' if you want to stick your head in the sand.

Yes I would want to kill someone that was attacking me or you. Why is that hard to understand?

OH MY GOD YOU MORON THOSE ARE MADE FOR OTHER PURPOSES FIRST A GUNS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO KILL AND DESTROY CUTE LITTLE FOREST CREATURES

Actually I was going to say something along those lines, but not in such a deluded and sarcastic way. You have your views, I have mine. Guns kill. They're not made for fun, or for cooking things or playing sport like some on that list. I don't really see that there's much argument really, why are you and April so hellbent on denying that guns are made to kill? :wtf: Really, why?

Yes I would want to kill someone that was attacking me or you. Why is that hard to understand?

It's not, I think self defense is brill. I just happen to not have ever lived in a society where it was necessary to protect yourself with a product made and intended just for killing. That's the problem I have. It's not just self defense, it's the whole arms trade that is just wrong. Selling AK47s to Africans so they can rape and pillage villages, yay!!!!

Actually I was going to say something along those lines, but not in such a deluded and sarcastic way. You have your views, I have mine. Guns kill. They're not made for fun, or for cooking things or playing sport like some on that list. I don't really see that there's much argument really, why are you and April so hellbent on denying that guns are made to kill? :wtf: Really, why?
We never said that guns were not made to kill.

Because you are so heck bent on stating that they ARE soley made to kill humans. And that is simply untrue.

Deep down, you're afraid that that's what you would do with one, and since you can't trust yourself you project that onto others.

Guns were created to kill, yes. They were conceived of as weapons. Knives were conceived of either as a weapon or as something to dismember what was previously killed. Scientists aren't exactly sure about that one. It's difficult to ascertain the purpose of a jagged piece of stone or flint. Sticks and rocks were maybe the first implemented weapons, not counting body parts, though none of those were created, of course.

The point is, regardless how something was conceived it has numerous uses. Guns are vital for hunting food for many people. The technology also spawned such things as flare guns, which are vital for safety and survival for many more people. The concept has spawned everything from airbags to space exploration vehicles. Rocket propulsion was born from the physics involved. So you see, guns don't just kill people, they facilitate the killing of aliens, too.

It's not, I think self defense is brill. I just happen to not have ever lived in a society where it was necessary to protect yourself with a product made and intended just for killing. That's the problem I have. It's not just self defense, it's the whole arms trade that is just wrong. Selling AK47s to Africans so they can rape and pillage villages, yay!!!!

You are living in a bubble then because people around you have guns and you don't even know it. :heart:

Being caught in a obviously planned violent protest with bolts cutters and such with the intent to trespass and cause criminal damage is definitely the way to go.

Because you are so heck bent on stating that they ARE soley made to kill humans. And that is simply untrue.

Deep down, you're afraid that that's what you would do with one, and since you can't trust yourself you project that onto others.

I said animals too, and I never said humans only, I just said kill.

And no, I can't stand the thought of guns near me and not because I don't trust myself. The only time I was close to one I felt like I was gonna be sick. The bigger picture of guns just makes me sick to the stomach. For real.