Interesting story on some false information about Columbine

Bland?

You call bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, toast, beans, hash browns, fried tomatoes and french toast bland?

Yes, your sausage is bland(Tastes like a hotdog over here), the black pudding is bland, the beans are terrible, the tomatoes are revolting at breakfast, and somehow as a culture the English have ruined French toast.

The complete lack of spice and flavor in the way those items are cooked equals bland.

:wtf: You must have had at least a Lincolnshire or Cumberland sausage when you were in England, don't tell me that they're not seasoned and spiced to perfection.

And would exactly would be an American breakfast? 'Waffles' (whatever they are) with sugary syrup? Give me baked beans anyday.

Yes, your sausage is bland(Tastes like a hotdog over here), the black pudding is bland, the beans are terrible, the tomatoes are revolting at breakfast, and somehow as a culture the English have ruined French toast.

For real? Sausages are very flavoursome man, I don't know what shit you've even to make you have that opinion. Beans are awesome, and they're really good for you.

If you have time to stop them with a gun, you have time to get out of the house. A panic button at bedside would be even better. Nothing scares a person away like a loud alarm PLUS, you don't have to risk your life getting into a gun fight

Beans are good, at lunch and dinner - not good at breakfast yuck.

And all the baked beans I had over there paled in comparison to stuff you can find in a can here, let alone homemade.

I guess it depends on how you cook them. I prefer the really cheap beans compared to Heinz and cook them for a long time, lots of pepper, some butter and a bit of peanut butter if I fancy it.

If you have time to stop them with a gun, you have time to get out of the house. A panic button at bedside would be even better. Nothing scares a person away like a loud alarm PLUS, you don't have to risk your life getting into a gun fight

Bahahahahahahahaha

:choke:

One of those folding ladders would be handy too, since you'd have to jump out your bedroom window.