FYI Important Archeological Discovery!!!

pedobear.jpg

No one said out on their own. We said they're fast. Should my son be quarantined inside this entire summer?

By the time kids are that quick and mobile they also understand the word 'no'. You also can't control what your neighbors do. You cannot possibly prevent your child from getting hurt in every possible way. They are going to fall, get sick, get hurt. You just have to hope for the best. If you don't want dangerous plants around your kids you should probably also get rid of all the unsafe things in your house, like anything hard or sharp. Maybe we should all live in houses made of nerf and never go outside. Pesticides and herbicides sprayed on or near your lawn can also be fatal to kids if breathed or eaten. What if they eat grass? What if they drink the bleach in a cabinet in your house? What if a meteor lands on their head? I dunno, picking on someone and implying they aren't a good parent because they planted a plant in their yard seems a little beyond.

By the time kids are that quick and mobile they also understand the word 'no'. You also can't control what your neighbors do. You cannot possibly prevent your child from getting hurt in every possible way. They are going to fall, get sick, get hurt. You just have to hope for the best. If you don't want dangerous plants around your kids you should probably also get rid of all the unsafe things in your house, like anything hard or sharp. Maybe we should all live in houses made of nerf and never go outside. Pesticides and herbicides sprayed on or near your lawn can also be fatal to kids if breathed or eaten. What if they eat grass? What if they drink the bleach in a cabinet in your house? What if a meteor lands on their head? I dunno, picking on someone and implying they aren't a good parent because they planted a plant in their yard seems a little beyond.

I guess that's why some weirdo's like living in HOA neighborhoods, or gated communities.

I dunno, picking on someone and implying they aren't a good parent because they planted a plant in their yard seems a little beyond.

Why do people keep thinking I was picking on someone as a parent? I haven't yet. The only comments I've made were directed to people who don't have kids. And if people aren't specifically talking about me, why do you guys keep quoting my posts to make your point.

Why do people keep thinking I was picking on someone as a parent? I haven't yet. The only comments I've made were directed to people who don't have kids. And if people aren't specifically talking about me, why do you guys keep quoting my posts to make your point.

So what does everyone think of oleander? Any plants you guys prefer?