FYI Important Archeological Discovery!!!

if the kid starts eating it at an early age he'll probably get immune to it eventually. That's a sound plan imo

I once ate a fistful of army worms. I don't remember it, but my mom paints a gruesome picture the event.

I only knew I downed an entire bottle of aspirin because my mom told me I did.

I used to think that st. josephs kids aspirin was delicious when I was a kid :lol:
little orange pills that tasted kinda like sweet tarts

When I was a kid I ate a ton of plants in the wild. We knew which berries to eat and which ones not to. We knew which leaves we could eat and which ones we shouldn't. I guess someone taught us all that at some point. We definitely had poisonous things in our yard and the yards around us. We just didn't touch them.

When I was a kid I ate a ton of plants in the wild. We knew which berries to eat and which ones not to. We knew which leaves we could eat and which ones we shouldn't. I guess someone taught us all that at some point. We definitely had poisonous things in our yard and the yards around us. We just didn't touch them.

Keep in mind we're currently talking about kids younger than 3 years old :p

Maybe you just thought someone had taught you all that, when in fact that probably explains why you currently get migraines.

Keep in mind we're currently talking about kids younger than 3 years old :p

Because it's a good idea to let your infant or toddler out in the yard on its own.

Maybe you just thought someone had taught you all that, when in fact that probably explains why you currently get migraines.

Nope, we know exactly why I get migraines. It has nothing to do with the plants I ate as a child.

Yeah, god forbid parents watch their children play in the yard. We should just outlaw the plant.

We'll call it the Responsible Planting for Safe Children Act. WHO COULD VOTE AGAINST THAT NAME???

I think big tabacco already used that to get pot outlawed like 100 years ago.

Hey everyone, how about you let ME worry about my kid and stfu about whats planted in my yard.

I just got another response from museum of natural science saying theyve forwarded my email and photos to local authorities.
Wtf

Its probably YOUR photo that they passed to local authorities...