FYI Important Archeological Discovery!!!

We have oleanders all over our front yard (and every other yard down here). While you try to keep your kids out of them, I've still pulled a flower or two out of Ian's mouth. I plan to eventually just get rid of all of them.

Then don't let them go near it. Its pretty simple really.

Except when the plant is in the front yard where the kid is going to be playing. And it's a voluntary choice to put the plant in, that's what confuses me. Why tempt fate?

Last edited:
But I am not going to lie, strap a condom on that and I would shove it where the sun don't shine.

*ashamed*

I'm guessing drool's kid doesn't really play in the front yard all that much and he's just planting it to keep the other kids off his lawn.

Hey everyone, how about you let ME worry about my kid and stfu about whats planted in my yard.

I just got another response from museum of natural science saying theyve forwarded my email and photos to local authorities.
Wtf

Let Drool do what the fuck he wants. jesus. Everyone wants to try and scare parents with random bullshit.

I haven't tried to tell Drool what he should do. I simply posted saying preventing kids from doing things isn't as easy as you make it out to be.

Dominic's already had a huge black eye + knot on his forehead. Another child who I consider her parents as great parents had their child break a leg already. Things happen.