Thread Im starting to get fat. anyone interested in a weight loss competition?

I've never counted it up but unless I go out for lunch or eat pizza with the kids I probably eat about the same as April.

Brie always reminds me of cum.

theres this delicious salad dressing that everyone is making now called either sweet onion, or vidalia sweet onion dressing.

Yeahhh. I feel uncomfortable putting it on things. Its semitransparent milky white and a very familiar consistency and stretchiness :/

Hmm, I am 130lbs and would perhaps like to look trimmer but I fear I wouldn't end up any lighter due to muscle gain so nein.

I thought the purpose of weight loss was to look better, not to reach some number? If you dieted and did some sort of exercise regimen you'd still look great. It's literally impossible to accidentally get big and bulky, and when you're deliberately trying to gain muscle it still takes years of effort to look huge.

Last edited:
I thought the purpose of weight loss was to look better, not to reach some number? If you dieted and did some sort of exercise regimen you'd still look great. It's literally impossible to accidentally get big and bulky, even if you're eating to gain weight.

You'd be surprised how many women want to be a certain weight, not caring about anything else.