Thread Im starting to get fat. anyone interested in a weight loss competition?

1. Add a zero to your weight. Eat that many calories per day. Don't worry about how many calories you burn from exercise—this is your calorie goal whether or not you workout on a particular day.
1a.Guys: If you weigh 250lbs or more, then your goal is 2500.
1b.Gals: If you weigh 200lbs or more, then your goal is 2000.

2. buy a food scale and weigh everything

3. don't eat like a child

4. enjoy weight loss

alternatively, low carb that shit

Lift weights if you don't want to be a skinnyfat asshole. I made that mistake and I'm still paying for it.

I don't think I'd do well on 1350 calories a day. I don't think that's healthy at all.

I went from 185lbs to 160lbs in two months by cutting back what I drink to water and scotch (when I go out). I'm 5'9. It's ridiculous how many calories we consume through liquid. The issue seems our bodies can't recognize fullness when we get our energy through liquid form. Sodas, juice, beers, etc. It kills. Our culture is a bunch of fucken fatties. How about another coke.
tsrh.

I do not drink soda. Unless that is the only 'safe thing' to drink.... like being in Jamaica, you don't want to drink the water there... heh.
So there's no such thing as ectomorphs, mesomorph, and endomorphs?
I was only talking about the high/fast vs low/slow metabolism and how it's a myth...

I don't think I'd do well on 1350 calories a day. I don't think that's healthy at all.
That's around what I eat a day.. even with all my candy intake. :hs:

Bowl of organic cereal and 2% or skim milk for breakfast (roughly 140-200 calories)
Sandwich or leftover for lunch (roughly 250-500 calories)
Pasta or two slices of homemade pizza (roughly 500-650 calories)

Snack on candy at work. Drink only water and unsweet tea... I do drink beer, lots on Tuesdays and 1-2 times on the weekend. Occasionally a beer for dinner.

That's around what I eat a day.. even with all my candy intake. :hs:

Bowl of organic cereal and 2% or skim milk for breakfast (roughly 140-200 calories)
Sandwich or leftover for lunch (roughly 250-500 calories)
Pasta or two slices of homemade pizza (roughly 500-650 calories)

Snack on candy at work. Drink only water and unsweet tea... I do drink beer, lots on Tuesdays and 1-2 times on the weekend. Occasionally a beer for dinner.

How much exercise do you get?

I was only talking about the high/fast vs low/slow metabolism and how it's a myth...

ectomorphs can't seem to get big no matter how much they eat.
endomorphs can't seem to get small no matter how little they eat.

I've seen ectomorphs consume 3500 calories daily for over a month and go from 140 to 142 only.

Then don't gain muscle if you don't want to. :wtf:

I didn't say I didn't want to. I said I want to look trimmer, which to me is losing fat and gaining muscle instead, which means you'll only get heavier. Numbers don't mean anything to me, it's how you look that matters. I'm sure on a simple BMI BS test my BF would be amazingly obese, but he's very fit indeed.

I didn't say I didn't want to. I said I want to look trimmer, which to me is losing fat and gaining muscle instead, which means you'll only get heavier. Numbers don't mean anything to me, it's how you look that matters. I'm sure on a simple BMI BS test my BF would be amazingly obese, but he's very fit indeed.

How tall is he and how much does he weight?

And women don't get as heavy with muscle as you seem to think the would

I work out and stuff. You can still see my abs and my chest sticks out. I'm 32. It's kinda alright.