I'm skeptical of the new additions this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also likes slightly bitten nips. He does like it, he wouldn't lie to me, because I'd make him watch me masturbate with no touching, if I found out he was lying for 5.5 years. ;)

He also likes slightly bitten nips. He does like it, he wouldn't lie to me, because I'd make him watch me masturbate with no touching, if I found out he was lying for 5.5 years. ;)

If that was my punishment, I think I might find a way to lie to you too..:fly:

But seriously. There is a big difference between bitten nips and rubbing the teeth over the sheath, so to speak.

This would be a heck of a time for that yuotube with the girl who wants to give the 'worlds best blowjob'...

gives me more shrinkage that an outdoor pool in denver in december every time I see it.

Good lord I wouldn't lie if I were him. Gross!

Beats having your penis bitten

I think theres a distinct difference between biting and touching... at least there should be.

It's not like she's talking about taking a bite out of the guy's peepee, but theres more to a good bj than just lips and tongues.

If that was my punishment, I think I might find a way to lie to you too..:fly:

But seriously. There is a big difference between bitten nips and rubbing the teeth over the sheath, so to speak.

This would be a heck of a time for that yuotube with the girl who wants to give the 'worlds best blowjob'...

gives me more shrinkage that an outdoor pool in denver in december every time I see it.

there's a big difference between "biting" and playful nips, too. ;)

I think theres a distinct difference between biting and touching... at least there should be.

It's not like she's talking about taking a bite out of the guy's peepee, but theres more to a good bj than just lips and tongues.

There may be more.

Teeth is not part of that equation. No way, no how, no thank you. Most of you all, for all your proclaiming of how good a blow job you give, really suck at it, again, no pun intended. It's the same bitch you all have about us going down on you. Different parts lead to different perceptions.

Do you want my teeth anywhere near your clit?

There may be more.

Teeth is not part of that equation. No way, no how, no thank you. Most of you all, for all your proclaiming of how good a blow job you give, really suck at it, again, no pun intended. It's the same bitch you all have about us going down on you. Different parts lead to different perceptions.

Do you want my teeth anywhere near your clit?

As with all things, it's all good if it's done right.

urbanski said:
oh dammit here you go

entbaby10io.jpg

entbaby20oe.jpg

entbaby36zo.jpg

entbaby49pe.jpg

entbaby59nb.jpg

entbaby69eh.jpg

entbaby73af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.