Status
Not open for further replies.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Too much "good stuff" all at once. You're all hot, you're all interesting, you talk about/enjoy anal.

I don't buy it.

I'd like to humbly request pic authentication for the 3 new people. In order to fill the request you need to hold up signs with different sayings listed below, all signs must be hand-written and held with a clear pic of your face. No nudes or anything even remotely sexy required.

Lash: UF roolz, I had a Chevy Cavalier, but I ated it.

Kiki: UF sucks, anal roolz.

Julee: UF droolz, jpatrick roolz.

Fancy Vest: KNYTE forgot about me, I like passion fruit

If all 4 of you put up I will in return post a desktop wallpaper of Kiwi in a bikini from her recent calendar in 1650x1080 for all to see/have.

Last edited:
Yup, you're all just a little too perfect. It smells of hoax. If you're legit and have posted pics before elsewhere there's no reason not to do it here, is there?

AHHAHA, whatever. Mikey knows who we are.

My ip address is real and should say it's from IBM.

Blah. So silly, considering that we even have a forum of our own. I guess Liam and I just fake that for times like these....

Yup, you're all just a little too perfect. It smells of hoax. If you're legit and have posted pics before elsewhere there's no reason not to do it here, is there?

I can't disagree.

I mean.. is it UF's birthday or something?

AAAAAAAND my wife's had some sort of epiphany and WANTS to start keeping the house clean.

what a week!!!! woooot wooot!

AHHAHA, whatever. Mikey knows who we are.

My ip address is real and should say it's from IBM.

Blah. So silly, considering that we even have a forum of our own. I guess Liam and I just fake that for times like these....

I will put this plainly, I LIKE Mikey, and I don't trust a word he says where the internet is concerned.

I will put this plainly, I LIKE Mikey, and I don't trust a word he says where the internet is concerned.

The fact that Mikey is old school [M] and these are exactly the type of well orchestrated shenanigans we could expect from a veteran, it's hard to completely remove 100% of all doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.