I'm skeptical of the new additions this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but still...You're not getting my point at my saying that Kiki and I look similar, so how can you not intend that comment to include me, as well? I'm simply shedding a bit of light on the whole makeup deal!

Just because you believe yourself to be just like kiki, doesn't mean I am tarring you with the same brush. When I say 'you' I don't mean it in the plural sense.

Every girl I know is in love with my eyes. I'm pretty sure all of them have offered to apply mascara at some point "just to see". Fuckin' women. :(

My oldest is soo embarrassed by his eyes and eyelashes! He gets so shy when people compliment him on them. He has long, black eyelashes, with these really weird, multi-colored eyes that are...icy. I don't know any other way to describe it, but he's not good at pimping them out for the ladies. lol!

post pictures of your freaking eyes or its a lie.

Don't really have any.

Here's the best one I have of my eyes. Of course you can't really see how long the lashes are, except in the corner of my right eye. (left side of pic) I'm amazed they don't appear as long as they are. Maybe because it's black/white and hard to see.

me.jpg

No dude likes the teeth. That is arguably the most sensitive spot on our body. Getting a tooth is like getting a .22 bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.