I'm skeptical of the new additions this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why teeth matter, they perform their function of chewing food quite admirably. Am I an unhappy person because my teeth didn't pan out how colgate adverts would guilt trip me into thinking they should have done?

Huh? It's not just teeth that make up an outward appearance. You said outward appearance, which I assume meant everything.

anyway, I have TMJ. I have a bit of an overbite, but I'd rather have it over going through surgery to realigned my jaw.

See? I wear makeup and do my hair and wear cute clothes, but I have a tad bit of an overbite that I'm not getting fixed. Maybe I'm bipolar!!

Huh? It's not just teeth that make up an outward appearance. You said outward appearance, which I assume meant everything.

anyway, I have TMJ. I have a bit of an overbite, but I'd rather have it over going through surgery to realigned my jaw.

See? I wear makeup and do my hair and wear cute clothes, but I have a tad bit of an overbite that I'm not getting fixed. Maybe I'm bipolar!!

1. The comment wasn't intended at you, so please don't get so defensive and bitchy about it. I'm trying out this whole being nice to you thing.

2. I wear a bit of make up to work every day to make myself look professional and less tired, I just don't see why appearance should be an obsession. And once again, not directed at you. :)

I never claimed to take the high road. But something is becoming clear. When you post on your own I quite like your thoughtful comments, however, none of the things you are quoting were related or directed at you so you can hardly blame me when I am a tad bitchy when you pass comment on them? Stick up for your friend all you like, but don't complain afterwards.

You're simply implying that we have, (and you have included myself just earlier today), made unintelligent posts, so of course I'm going to assume you're even slightly referring to me, as well. When I say 'take the high road' it's meant when you bust in with comments like, "I like ontopic." ETC. And you've scoffed at the mindless comments made back and forth that involved Kiki and I, (and others), in the beginning...So, if you're going to complain about these sorts of posts, why scum up a thread with the same shit?? Have you just lost your guard, or something?

Also, Kiki and I are very much alike. The more you egg her on, the more shit she's going to give you. I'm just very crabby today and don't feel like interwebz shenanigans. Maybe that's why I appear "smart" and thoughful to you. ;)
Maybe, I'll be back to stupid and mindless tomorrow. Depends on my work load.

i can also let my armpit hair grow and take a chainsaw to my teeth....

Well I will tell you one thing for sure, no amount of makeup or surgery can help make up someone who is ugly on the inside.

Just so you know.

You're simply implying that we have, (and you have included myself just earlier today), made unintelligent posts, so of course I'm going to assume you're even slightly referring to me, as well. When I say 'take the high road' it's meant when you bust in with comments like, "I like ontopic." ETC. And you've scoffed at the mindless comments made back and forth that involved Kiki and I, (and others), in the beginning...So, if you're going to complain about these sorts of posts, why scum up a thread with the same shit?? Have you just lost your guard, or something?

Also, Kiki and I are very much alike. The more you egg her on, the more shit she's going to give you. I'm just very crabby today and don't feel like interwebz shenanigans. Maybe that's why I appear "smart" and thoughful to you. ;)
Maybe, I'll be back to stupid and mindless tomorrow. Depends on my work load.

Shame, I was liking the whole poster with a brain thing.

My eyelashes are like an inch long. In light of everything else I'm pretty sure God wanted my nickname to be faggot.

LOL! I cut my eyelashes in 6th grade and I remember my teacher having a HUGE cow about it. She took me over to another teacher and said, "look what the prettiest girl in 6th grade did to her eyelashes!!!"

It was beyond embarrassing, because I certainly never thought of myself as pretty or anything beyond a badass little bitch who rode a bmx bike and played tag football like it was tackle football. So, I never understood when any teachers thought I was cute. Even with really long eyelashes!

You really believe beauty is on the inside? Man you been listening to Tyra Banks too much, you should listen to adverts.

I don't know i'm just trying to find some self-esteem on the internets. :( I mean, I'm not 23, I dont' have DD's and I'm not a size 2. Oh and I'm not brown... what else do I have??

LOL! I cut my eyelashes in 6th grade and I remember my teacher having a HUGE cow about it. She took me over to another teacher and said, "look what the prettiest girl in 6th grade did to her eyelashes!!!"

It was beyond embarrassing, because I certainly never thought of myself as pretty or anything beyond a badass little bitch who rode a bmx bike and played tag football like it was tackle football. So, I never understood when any teachers thought I was cute. Even with really long eyelashes!

Every girl I know is in love with my eyes. I'm pretty sure all of them have offered to apply mascara at some point "just to see". Fuckin' women. :(

1. The comment wasn't intended at you, so please don't get so defensive and bitchy about it. I'm trying out this whole being nice to you thing.

2. I wear a bit of make up to work every day to make myself look professional and less tired, I just don't see why appearance should be an obsession. And once again, not directed at you. :)

OK, but still...You're not getting my point at my saying that Kiki and I look similar, so how can you not intend that comment to include me, as well? I'm simply shedding a bit of light on the whole makeup deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.