Thread I'm selling sh!t

Well, that was easy to bring out.

Since we've gone down to this level, let's discuss your raging alcoholism, Haywood.

Is that what makes you turn into such a dick to everyone?

Well, that was easy to bring out.

Since we've gone down to this level, let's discuss your raging alcoholism, Haywood.

Is that what makes you turn into such a dick to everyone?

here's the true colors i was hoping for - something said in pm that is now posted in main by a true man - bravo

raging alcoholsim would assume i am currently active, which i have not been for some years now - but thanks for asking - and thanks for showing everybody what a worthless human being you are that can be trusted less than anybody you've ever spoken negatively about

Last edited:
if you need support for any issues just let me know duke since i'm currently volunteering a majority of my free time serving as president for a board for an addiction center to help those from the hell i went through

dude has been sobver for a long time

i thought you were better than that......picking on a mans disease.......stay classy appleduke

Your bullshit brings out the worst in me, what can I say. And since you aren't above trying to troll someone for marrying someone with a kid, something millions in america do, that's weak.

I wonder if ER knows your feelings about getting involved with a woman with kids.

have you discussed this with him?

Of course you haven't. because this is all just another troll attempt because you're bored at Xerq and have finally gotten over your butthurt about getting permad from NN.

if you need support for any issues just let me know duke since i'm currently volunteering a majority of my free time serving as president for a board for an addiction center to help those from the hell i went through

I wouldn't be surprised if you took the position to troll them too.

Your bullshit brings out the worst in me, what can I say. And since you aren't above trying to troll someone for marrying someone with a kid, something millions in america do, that's weak.

I wonder if ER knows your feelings about getting involved with a woman with kids.

Of course you haven't. because this is all just another troll attempt because you're bored at Xerq and have finally gotten over your butthurt about getting permad from NN.

actually it's not and we've had some good talks about it - some like myself said we could do it and have had discussions why

it wasn't a troll

he does, we've discussed it over e-mails and on other sites....in fact, earlier today

yes, see above

and again you're wrong....shocking. check xerq if you don't believe me.

you're proving to be a piece of shit by even going that way with haywood. shame on you.

he visited the site today cuz i told him how i got lit up for asking a simple question.....he's not posting on my behalf or at my behest.

just becasue we feel the same way in this matter doesn't mean anyhting other than we agree that a few people are acting very poorly.

Bah. You called up your posse.
From Broadway.