Thread I'm selling sh!t

sorry for trying to learn about your family dynamic instead of making an incorrect assumption or something....... jesus you people are funny.

We are horrible, vile people. Our kids are kept in cages. All 11 of them.
I'm not sure you desire to learn more...?

Uhh, Mr. Juhblommy, sir. Mr. Cracker here has a lovely history of much faggotry in this regard. I've simply stooped to his level for him. Things are easier for him to understand then. I think it's a win.

but people see how each other post - how does one taking themselves "down" to anothers level do anything more than make that person seem childish?

setting women off the deep end, one question at a time

good lord, this family is full of internet rage and signs of depression

Does this make you want to do skinny poops, take pics & blame them on someone else?

Do your skinny poops make you feel like less of a man?

but people see how each other post - how does one taking themselves "down" to anothers level do anything more than make that person seem childish?

I'm simply posting in the callous, classless way that he's so famous for. :heart:
Don't have a problem with others. Just the rather cuntified Mr. Crackpot here.

Oh and, now you.

FNz8VOp.jpg

I'm simply posting in the callous, classless way that he's so famous for. :heart:
Don't have a problem with others. Just the rather cuntified Mr. Crackpot here.

Oh and, now you.

FNz8VOp.jpg

ah yes - lumping people together much like a soceity norm - for fear that thinking for yourself might cause undue pressure on oneself

i'm being a mediator - go fight with enemy

Actually didn't mean to gravy that.

I know exactly what you are doing. You make the mistaken assumption that most people are blithering idiots like on NN. That is a mistaken assumption.

Just because you have escalated your trolling to mimic Valentin's 'holier than thou but I do no wrong' schtick doesn't change that you are coming here on JCC's summons to fuck with people.

I've watched the both of you pull this for long enough to know exactly what you are up too.

Actually didn't mean to gravy that.

I know exactly what you are doing. You make the mistaken assumption that most people are blithering idiots like on NN. That is a mistaken assumption.

Just because you have escalated your trolling to mimic Valentin's 'holier than thou but I do no wrong' schtick doesn't change that you are coming here on JCC's summons to fuck with people.

I've watched the both of you pull this for long enough to know exactly what you are up too.

you seem sore still - that's unfortunate since you were so wrong before - i'm not pulling anything, which all in all is the funniest part of you trying to figure it out - since there is nothing to figure out

you seem sore still - that's unfortunate since you were so wrong before - i'm not pulling anything, which all in all is the funniest part of you trying to figure it out - since there is nothing to figure out

i do no wrong - that's deep duke - especially since i said just a bit earlier i have a ton of faults - keep being you

Pissing in my face and saying 'its raining' doesn't change the fact I see your dick in your hand and pee coming out of it.

Pissing in my face and saying 'its raining' doesn't change the fact I see your dick in your hand and pee coming out of it.

he visited the site today cuz i told him how i got lit up for asking a simple question..... he's not posting on my behalf or at my behest.

just becasue we feel the same way in this matter doesn't mean anyhting other than we agree that a few people are acting very poorly.