Thread I'm selling sh!t

You act as if I owe you something or that I am in some way answerable to you. No, what you are really doing is looking to shift blame, to somehow clear yourself of any of the bullshit you pulled ITT. Once again, working the pollyanna angle.

If you were half a man, you'd just fess up and admit to it instead of playing this months long game of bullshit.
you won't even answer it...... becasue you know the move you pulled was an asshole move.

i honestly, and i mean that.....honestly....thought you were better than that.

You act as if I owe you something or that I am in some way answerable to you. No, what you are really doing is looking to shift blame, to somehow clear yourself of any of the bullshit you pulled ITT. Once again, working the pollyanna angle.

If you were half a man, you'd just fess up and admit to it instead of playing this months long game of bullshit.

if he is half a man he'd be up on you by a half it appears

you won't even answer it...... becasue you know the move you pulled was an asshole move.

i honestly, and i mean that.....honestly....thought you were better than that.

Why, you aren't.

But yes, it was an asshole move. One I thought about, and said 'fuck it. if they are going to continue to come here and fuck with people, then I owe these fucks not a god damned bit of civility'.

I am the one who knocks.

Why, you aren't.

But yes, it was an asshole move. One I thought about, and said 'fuck it. if they are going to continue to come here and fuck with people, then I owe these fucks not a god damned bit of civility'.

I am the one who knocks.

holy fucking tough guy - did you flex when you hit submit?

:lol:

Okay. keep playing the 'I did not such thing' game. Denial is part of the disease, right?

no denial here - show me what i did and i'll own up to it if wrong

oh, and if you think throwing the 'disease' word in the posts is going to rattle me - you are sadly mistaken

keep playing your cards though to continue showing your true self - it's quite entertaining to see somebody that was trusted at one point to be this shallow

no denial here - show me what i did and i'll own up to it if wrong

oh, and if you think throwing the 'disease' word in the posts is going to rattle me - you are sadly mistaken

keep playing your cards though to continue showing your true self - it's quite entertaining to see somebody that was trusted at one point to be this shallow

You brought this malevolence on yourself. Again with the blame shifting. It's what you have done for the past so many years on NN, and then Xerq. Just trying to do it here in front of someone who has seen this play a gazillion times from you is laughable.

And like I'm going to bother digging this shit up. You know it's true. I know it's true. You just lie to try and feel justified about it.

Whatever man. Go live in your world. A world that pretty much doesn't involve this place.

That is your permission to leave. Have a nice day.