Thread I'm selling sh!t

Why do you need this insight? Assumptions or truths? Why anything at all? Why not just go about your day not prying into the lives of other people?

i'm asking...not prying

it's just nice to understand the dynamic of those you share a website with....when i visit. don't answer the question if you don't want ot.....but don't get mad at me for asking.

i'm asking...not prying

it's just nice to understand the dynamic of those you share a website with....when i visit. don't answer the question if you don't want ot.....but don't get mad at me for asking.

I'm not mad. Just confused as to why you ask me questions like that. I don't know you, don't care for you, and kinda wish you dead.

yet he didn't make it personal - but you went straight to that - showing your levels of insecurity - i feel bad for you

Uhh, Mr. Juhblommy, sir. Mr. Cracker here has a lovely history of much faggotry in this regard. I've simply stooped to his level for him. Things are easier for him to understand then. I think it's a win.

Uhh, Mr. Juhblommy, sir. Mr. Cracker here has a lovely history of much faggotry in this regard. I've simply stooped to his level for him. Things are easier for him to understand then. I think it's a win.

Haywood and JCC know each other quite well. There is no mystery here.