I'm out of TV show seasons to watch. Hep hep! + SA mods are ban happy

What we've downloaded this year (complete series):

Lost

Rescue Me

The 4400

Numb3rs

Pimp my Ride

Top Gear

and we also have every episode of Seinfeld, Friends, Sex and the City, The Sopronos, BSG, and X-Files ever made.

Sarcasmo said:
Ah, okay. I may have to check that out. I was an X-Files junkie back in the day. I remember after that show ended they were selling a bunch of props on Ebay and other sites. You could buy "charred corpse #3" for however much money. :fly: Grizzly but cool looking. If you're into that sort of thing, I mean.

I was an X-Files junkie too...trust me, you have to check it out...preferably from ep 1 because you will miss a lot of ground work that was layed...there are a few recurring sub plots in addition to the story that is the main focus of each ep

why_ask_why said:
I was an X-Files junkie too...trust me, you have to check it out...preferably from ep 1 because you will miss a lot of ground work that was layed...there are a few recurring sub plots in addition to the story that is the main focus of each ep
Yeah, we watch it ever week now that we're caught up from the series starter. But we don't watch it on Sundays, we "acquire" it (without commercials) and they get burned to DVD because I like to collect things.

theacoustician said:
[chikken]threads about other forums are lame[/chikken]
But it's about shows and our e-penises as measured by teh amount of information we've downloaded in the past 7 months.

zengirl said:
But it's about shows and our e-penises as measured by teh amount of information we've downloaded in the past 7 months.
In other news, stupid SA mod stripped posting privileges for a week because I made a thread about how I dnld'ed BSG and it was a great show. Yeah, it's really bad, cause you know, you can buy season 1 on DVD and all :rolleyes:

And talking about illegal downloads is against the rules. Just say you saw it, don't tell us where/how.

zengirl said:
I have 179/243.3GB for the month... How big is my e-penos...?

theacoustician said:
And talking about illegal downloads is against the rules. Just say you saw it, don't tell us where/how.
I don't disagree that I could've just ommitted the "I dnld'ed it" and gave a shifty-eyed answer. I think it's a little silly that I got probation for a week...24 hours would've gotten the message across. Oh well.

To everyone else, I'll see if my source has Rescue Me. I tried watching some eps of The 4400 but it didn't seem that great.

Oh yeah, I was on a CSI binge during spring semester as well.

Are any of these shows particularly arc-based? That's best when you have an entire season at your fingertips.

qlat said:
I don't disagree that I could've just ommitted the "I dnld'ed it" and gave a shifty-eyed answer. I think it's a little silly that I got probation for a week...24 hours would've gotten the message across. Oh well.

To everyone else, I'll see if my source has Rescue Me. I tried watching some eps of The 4400 but it didn't seem that great.

Are any of these shows particularly arc-based? That's best when you have an entire season at your fingertips.
In case you missed his point, it's against the rules here too ;)

qlat said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the CSI's... New York and Las Vegas are the only ones worth watching, IMO, I can't stand that red headed guy.

I would suggest Lost, especially since you can watch the entire season all the way through, that show would really suck having to watch it with commercials and wait a week in between episodes. It's very suspenseful.

FlamingGlory said:
I have 179/243.3GB for the month... How big is my e-penos...?
SchmilK: 4 days - 122gb
SchmilK: no its been 6 days
SchmilK: this year - 614gb

:cool:

zengirl said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the CSI's... New York and Las Vegas are the only ones worth watching, IMO, I can't stand that red headed guy.

I would suggest Lost, especially since you can watch the entire season all the way through, that show would really suck having to watch it with commercials and wait a week in between episodes. It's very suspenseful.

CSI Miami is the only one worth watching.

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter.jpg

KNYTE said:
Firefly, The Shield, Futurama, Family Guy, Harvey Birdman, and The Office are my favorites.

Don't forget to mention it's the REAL "The Office" not the Amercianized version, that one is stupid.