I'm out of TV show seasons to watch. Hep hep! + SA mods are ban happy

qlat

Flaccid Member
So yesterday I watched Battlestar Galactica Season 1 and I must say, I am a fool for thinking it would be crap like the original series. Excellent show and I love the arc based format when I have a show binge :drool:24:drool:

That said, I'm out of TV shows to watch. I'm up to date on Family Guy, American Dad (blech), South Park, 24, Coupling, Grey's Anatomy, and now BSG. Any recommendations for good shows to watch?

In other news, stupid SA mod stripped posting privileges for a week because I made a thread about how I dnld'ed BSG and it was a great show. Yeah, it's really bad, cause you know, you can buy season 1 on DVD and all :rolleyes:

Last edited:
fly said:
Deadliest Catch
Wonder Showzen
Dave Chappelle
Real World
The Daily Show

so ends what I remember of my Tivo list.
I recently ebayowned a copy of wonder showzen season 1 :fly:

fly said:
I hear that show with Dennis Leary in it is AWESOME.

Rescue Me

Yeah, it's a good show. I usually catch it.

Also, Over There debuts on the 27th on FX. It will kick much ass. About a squad over in Iraq, by the guy who created NYPD Blue and other stuff.

b_sinning said:
Firefly so your ready for the movie

Definitely. Knyte and I just finished watching the whole series and Knyte it already rewatching it. Excellent movie.

Also Deadliest Catch was very entertaining.

why_ask_why said:
Rescue Me(already mentioned)
The 4400(fucking fantastic...picks up where the X-Files left off)

Never seen the 4400. Do you mean that facetiously? Or is it actually affiliated with the X-Files?

Sarcasmo said:
Never seen the 4400. Do you mean that facetiously? Or is it actually affiliated with the X-Files?

no affiliation but there is a very similar feel...it's as if the X-Files continued but they had already proven alien existence

why_ask_why said:
no affiliation but there is a very similar feel...it's as if the X-Files continued but they had already proven alien existence

Ah, okay. I may have to check that out. I was an X-Files junkie back in the day. I remember after that show ended they were selling a bunch of props on Ebay and other sites. You could buy "charred corpse #3" for however much money. :fly: Grizzly but cool looking. If you're into that sort of thing, I mean.

Pandora said:
what he said....

You should also check out Lost. :D

waiting for season 1 on DVD...I saw part of 1 ep and the season was already like 5 eps old so I figured I'd wait so it wouldn't be spoiled by jumping in, in the middle