I'm out of TV show seasons to watch. Hep hep! + SA mods are ban happy

zengirl said:
Did you know that you actually can contract a STD in your mouth, throat and eyeball?

Back in highschool I worked in a grocery store. One day this rough woman that came in all the time and kept spraying this odd looking bottle of mouth spray into her mouth. As I was ringing her up, a bagboy asks her what type of mouth spray is it. She told him was medicine for the yeast infection in her mouth. Him being a little inexperienced started to ask how she got one there, when typically you hear of them in an another place before I reached over and smacked him. Ewwwwwww!

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Back in highschool I worked in a grocery store. One day this rough woman that came in all the time and was kept spraying this odd looking bottle of mouth spray into her mouth. So one day as I was ringing her up a bagboy asks her what type of mouth spray is it. She told him was medicine for the yeast infection in her mouth. Him being a little inexperienced started to ask how she got one there, when typically you here of them in an another place before I reached over and smacked him. Ewwwwwww!
eewwwwwww! indeed yuk

*shudder*

Theres certain things girls just shouldn't do with a yeast infection... that's definitely one of them... although it seems lesbians have their own code, one of my friends has no problems servicing her partner even when it's that time of the month.

Blech, I'm so straight.

I went to a meet in Savannah once. You should have SEEN the nerds checking out the Lost forum to find what some dude's cryptic tattoo meant.

wow

fly said:
I went to a meet in Savannah once. You should have SEEN the nerds checking out the Lost forum to find what some dude's cryptic tattoo meant.

wow
There are a lot of really clever websites dedicated to Lost... I spent a day at work here checking them all out.

b_sinning said:
Back in highschool I worked in a grocery store. One day this rough woman that came in all the time and kept spraying this odd looking bottle of mouth spray into her mouth. As I was ringing her up, a bagboy asks her what type of mouth spray is it. She told him was medicine for the yeast infection in her mouth. Him being a little inexperienced started to ask how she got one there, when typically you hear of them in an another place before I reached over and smacked him. Ewwwwwww!

You can get yeast infections anywhere. It has nothing to do with eating out dirty women or anything. My little boy had one in his mouth when he was around 6 months old. It's called oral thrush in that instance. That fungus is everywhere, all over everything, at all times. It's just that most adults aren't affected by it.

Sarcasmo said:
You can get yeast infections anywhere. It has nothing to do with eating out dirty women or anything. My little boy had one in his mouth when he was around 6 months old. It's called oral thrush in that instance. That fungus is everywhere, all over everything, at all times. It's just that most adults aren't affected by it.

True but the same lady was a friend with a co-worker and that co-worker talked about how nasty she was and how she got it. I remember her saying something about waiting until something is finished baking before eating it.

I am a total CSI junkie. I love all of them (but not equally) Las Vegas is by far the best and I love love love Miami, but New York leaves something to be desired. Other than that, I only got into 24 and Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.

why_ask_why said:
I was an X-Files junkie too...trust me, you have to check it out...preferably from ep 1 because you will miss a lot of ground work that was layed...there are a few recurring sub plots in addition to the story that is the main focus of each ep

Scariest X-Files epsiode ever:
Home Halloween 1999 about the the inbred Family of cro-magnons called the Peacocks. They kept mom under the bed, eeew. Creepy, creepy stuff.

--edited for correctedness

Last edited:
lemon_fresh said:
Scariest X-Files epsiode ever:
Home Halloween 1999 about the the inbred Family of cro-magnons called the Valentines. They kept mom under the bed, eeew. Creepy, creepy stuff.

Totally agree. That one freaks me out.