I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing

Mushy romance is obnoxious. I can't do it. I'm a very clear and consistent communicator though. I have no problem telling someone how I feel or what's on my mind and most girls find it romantic when I express my honest feelings. Which is fine by me.

I can't dance, I can't cook, I can't diagnose engine problems and I'm not tall dark or handsome so I should know how to do something. I'm like a really, really, really, really poor man's Cyrano de Bergerac.

Mushy romance is obnoxious. I can't do it. I'm a very clear and consistent communicator though. I have no problem telling someone how I feel or what's on my mind and most girls find it romantic when I express my honest feelings. Which is fine by me.

I can't dance, I can't cook, I can't diagnose engine problems and I'm not tall dark or handsome so I should know how to do something. I'm like a really, really, really, really poor man's Cyrano de Bergerac.

:(

Can you at least get rid of spiders in a humane manner?

Same on the communication. I figure it's one of the most important aspects of a relationship.

Though, I can cook..

I never kill spiders, unless they have red hourglasses or brown violins on them. I just toss 'em outside. In Australia I'd be dead by now.

:heart: I never kill little bugs, however I am pretty scared by the fuckers. It would be nice to have a man for once who could actually sort these things out. My last ex was scared of spiders so I had to deal with them, my ex from before was terrified of wasps so I had to sort them out too.

If I'm at home, i mean. I don't attack them at office buildings or cafes. That would be a bit unbalanced.

Last edited:
No, not wasps. They are hellspawn. They were created specifically for me to destroy. Relentless bastards.

Yeah, pretty hard to kill with your brain too. ;)

I am super paranoid in general though, I hate camping or going to the countryside because one of my life motto's is 'If nobody can hear you scream you're in the wrong place'.

wow, you've got some serious issues. :lol:

We have cicada killers in Texas. You'd understand if you had to deal with them. For the most part they leave you alone, and they are solitary, but when they sting it's like being shot with a .22.

And they are everywhere.

cicada+killer.jpb