I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing

You aren't afraid of the guy. You're afraid of the compression of the blast cap and the combustion of the gun powder. You fear chemistry and physics. lol

I left a stepladder on my patio once for about a week before I brought it back in and set it on the floor in the living room to change a lightbulb. I didn't notice the paper wasp nest that had been built beneath the bottom step until I heard the faint buzzing sounds sometime later.

An overwhelming sense of panic and horror set in when I realized I had brought at least a couple dozen wasps directly into my living room. What a strange, helpless feeling. In a split second my mind considered various remedies like shooting them, setting my house on fire, and moving without telling anyone.

Eventually I built up the nerve to very carefully carry the ladder back outside, trying not to piss them off, and hosed it down with a jet spray of wasp killer from 20 feet away. After that I spent about 15 minutes fighting off paranoid crawly sensations and checking my hair and clothes. Ugh. I still shudder when I think of it.

Brother??!!? Were have you been all my life?

:elfpenis:

april_2008_hair_new_mamma21.jpg

Whoa, what the fuck is wrong with you?

WAHT?? I'm a mother protecting my children!!!

I left a stepladder on my patio once for about a week before I brought it back in and set it on the floor in the living room to change a lightbulb. I didn't notice the paper wasp nest that had been built beneath the bottom step until I heard the faint buzzing sounds sometime later.

An overwhelming sense of panic and horror set in when I realized I had brought at least a couple dozen wasps directly into my living room. What a strange, helpless feeling. In a split second my mind considered various remedies like shooting them, setting my house on fire, and moving without telling anyone.

Eventually I built up the nerve to very carefully carry the ladder back outside, trying not to piss them off, and hosed it down with a jet spray of wasp killer from 20 feet away. After that I spent about 15 minutes fighting off paranoid crawly sensations and checking my hair and clothes. Ugh. I still shudder when I think of it.

The hell? They're fucking wasps, not parasites. You killed their house, it's done, over with.

Take your meds.