I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing

Yeah, pretty hard to kill with your brain too. ;)

I am super paranoid in general though, I hate camping or going to the countryside because one of my life motto's is 'If nobody can hear you scream you're in the wrong place'.

You or April could kill me pretty easily with the knowledge of how to. Brute force isn't the only way to kill someone.

We have cicada killers in Texas. You'd understand if you had to deal with them. For the most part they leave you alone, and they are solitary, but when they sting it's like being shot with a .22.

And they are everywhere.

cicada+killer.jpb

Send some of those killers here please.

Nope, I just know how to keep myself safe. I grew up in an area where I had fights every single day on my way home and I've never really lived anywhere too nice, so I'm always very aware of what's going on and the nearest exit routes. :p

Never been mugged, stabbed, raped or burgled and that's why. :)

trust issues, got it

We have cicada killers in Texas. You'd understand if you had to deal with them. For the most part they leave you alone, and they are solitary, but when they sting it's like being shot with a .22.

And they are everywhere.

cicada+killer.jpb

We have similar sized ones in Australia..

I never kill spiders, unless they have red hourglasses or brown violins on them. I just toss 'em outside. In Australia I'd be dead by now.

Nooo, you just throw them in a jar with an equally venomous spider. Add a cricket and let the show begin. :D

Aww, I don't mind wasps at all. Some things freak me out but it's bad juju to squash things/

You don't even have to squash them. Just spray hairspray or even better, any cleaner on them. Something with ammonia is lovely.

Oh and engine cleaner for the nests outdoors is perfect.

I left a stepladder on my patio once for about a week before I brought it back in and set it on the floor in the living room to change a lightbulb. I didn't notice the paper wasp nest that had been built beneath the bottom step until I heard the faint buzzing sounds sometime later.

An overwhelming sense of panic and horror set in when I realized I had brought at least a couple dozen wasps directly into my living room. What a strange, helpless feeling. In a split second my mind considered various remedies like shooting them, setting my house on fire, and moving without telling anyone.

Eventually I built up the nerve to very carefully carry the ladder back outside, trying not to piss them off, and hosed it down with a jet spray of wasp killer from 20 feet away. After that I spent about 15 minutes fighting off paranoid crawly sensations and checking my hair and clothes. Ugh. I still shudder when I think of it.

I left a stepladder on my patio once for about a week before I brought it back in and set it on the floor in the living room to change a lightbulb. I didn't notice the paper wasp nest that had been built beneath the bottom step until I heard the faint buzzing sounds sometime later.

An overwhelming sense of panic and horror set in when I realized I had brought at least a couple dozen wasps directly into my living room. What a strange, helpless feeling. In a split second my mind considered various remedies like shooting them, setting my house on fire, and moving without telling anyone.

Eventually I built up the nerve to very carefully carry the ladder back outside, trying not to piss them off, and hosed it down with a jet spray of wasp killer from 20 feet away. After that I spent about 15 minutes fighting off paranoid crawly sensations and checking my hair and clothes. Ugh. I still shudder when I think of it.

Brother??!!? Were have you been all my life?