Thread I'm fskng livid!!!

How about you smile and laugh and love one another, and understand that life is about the time we have together and not the fringe bullshit, for example material possessions? Have you tried that?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
How about you smile and laugh and love one another, and understand that life is about the time we have together and not the fringe bullshit, for example material possessions? Have you tried that?
Hard to laugh and love one another when one person is telling the other how inconsiderate they are

I tried, but then my future sister in law decided that she was going to slowly die from breast cancer and leave two young kids behind, and I went back to being a f*ggot again.

Boots? f*ck you for so thoroughly losing perspective.
They're not your blood relatives. Sell them as sex slaves and move on with your life. Might ask fly...

I tried, but then my future sister in law decided that she was going to slowly die from breast cancer and leave two young kids behind, and I went back to being a faggot again.

Boots? Fuck you for so thoroughly losing perspective.

Are you married yet?

You have an out.

Honestly, she sounds like she is acting from her compulsive nervous side... she has probably had non stop thoughts about them and this a way of calming them.. While it does seem a tad disrespectful, I would doubt she intended any. When my wife gets thoughts stuck in her head, they repeat over and over and often ended up with somewhat irrational behavior (in other words bitches be crazy).

again I doubt she meant disrespect

knowing doubleJ and his wife a bit more than you guys from past posts elsewhere, this is about right.