Thread I'm fskng livid!!!

Some men are definitely better than others in the present department, no two ways about it. DJBrenton buys THE BEST presents for people, ever. If there's 1 thing out of a list of 100 that you'd like, and the other 99 you'd hate he'll always pick the right 1. Some men are awful though, a lot of our guy friends take me Christmas shopping for their girlfriends most years because I know where all the good stuff is and what they'll like.

If I were buying something for you, I'd go to your wishlist and pick something out. What I would pick out, would then depend on how you've talked. I know you love the nail polish stuff now, (I think that was your wishlist I saw) Regarding colors/etc. I would get based off of what you say you're missing or the color you like the most.

Honey, I've told you time and time again, I wanted more sex. You haven't given me more sex. So I'm just going to go out and get myself more sex.

Did you just validate cheating spouses who don't feel they get what they want?

If you think buying yourself a pair of boots is the same as buying sex then your marriage is probably too shitty to carry on much longer anyway.

Honestly, she sounds like she is acting from her compulsive nervous side... she has probably had non stop thoughts about them and this a way of calming them.. While it does seem a tad disrespectful, I would doubt she intended any. When my wife gets thoughts stuck in her head, they repeat over and over and often ended up with somewhat irrational behavior (in other words bitches be crazy).

again I doubt she meant disrespect

If I were buying something for you, I'd go to your wishlist and pick something out. What I would pick out, would then depend on how you've talked. I know you love the nail polish stuff now, (I think that was your wishlist I saw) Regarding colors/etc. I would get based off of what you say you're missing or the color you like the most.

You're a good hubby :heart:

last year i told my wife i wanted a kindle for christmas, but i didn't think she'd buy it. i won one a the company christmas party, and was surprised when she didn't seem super thrilled about it. we opened our gifts a couple days later, and i found out she really did get me one. she told me she almost cried when i came home with the one i won at the party, because she had called all our family members to make sure nobody was getting one for me, then ordered it through her amazon account so i wouldn't find out.

it was for the best though, i would've given her grief about it every time i turned it on and it said "jessica's kindle" on the home screen. so now we both have our own kindle and we both use them almost every day.

that story probably doesn't help you all that much, sorry dude.

Honestly, she sounds like she is acting from her compulsive nervous side... she has probably had non stop thoughts about them and this a way of calming them.. While it does seem a tad disrespectful, I would doubt she intended any. When my wife gets thoughts stuck in her head, they repeat over and over and often ended up with somewhat irrational behavior (in other words bitches be crazy).

again I doubt she meant disrespect

Are you calling DoubleJ a liar?????