Thread I'm fskng livid!!!

They're not your blood relatives. Sell them as sex slaves and move on with your life. Might ask fly...

They still have a dad, so I'm not worried about them, per se, aside from them having to watch their mom die. My point is that life is about more than boots, and anyone who doesn't realize that should pack up and move out into the wilderness to be eaten by Indians. Or whatever else happens in the wilderness. Sunburn and boredom and stuff.

Cleared some out.

And 250 is fuck all ASA, I have all sorts of shit in there I need, addresses, credit card info, admin passwords, that kinda shit.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT AN INTERNET FORUM FILLED WITH POTENTIALLY SHADYASSPEOPLE IS A GOOD PLACE TO STORE STUFF LIKE THAT

They still have a dad, so I'm not worried about them, per se, aside from them having to watch their mom die. My point is that life is about more than boots, and anyone who doesn't realize that should pack up and move out into the wilderness to be eaten by Indians. Or whatever else happens in the wilderness. Sunburn and boredom and stuff.

Do you need a hug?

1. Married 12 years
2. I have bought boob gifts before but, it's been a long time
3. This is not the 1st, 2nd, or even 5th time she's done this.
4. Asa is a real name. It's the middle name of my grandfather and the middle name of my middle son.
5. Her purchase was her nervous/compulsive side as well as not trusting me.
6. I did not get a list of things she would like. Only the "That looks nice" hints
7. She's now getting a custom skin for her phone with a picture of the kids on it. Cost $10
8. Still pissed off

1. Married 12 years
4. Asa is a real name. It's the middle name of my grandfather and the middle name of my middle son.
6. I did not get a list of things she would like. Only the "That looks nice" hints
7. She's now getting a custom skin for her phone with a picture of the kids on it. Cost $10
8. Still pissed off

Pissed off but with more money. Win.

1. Married 12 years
8. Still pissed off

you're kinda proving her point by acting like a spoiled child about it.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
So, I search and search for the past month to find a nice pair of boots for my wife for christmas since the dog ate her favorite pair. I shell out WAY too much money for footwear but, feel pretty damned proud of myself. Then she tells me tonight that, she wasn't sure what kind of present I'd get her and that she wanted something nice under the tree so she went out and bought some boots to wrap and put under the tree. Who the fuck does that? I'm so fucking pissed I could scream. I want to yell at her and tell her what a moron she was and that, for me, a person who hates this fucking holiday, to actually do something in the correct spirit and to feel good about it, she has fucking ruined it, but I can't. She'd get all pissy and the mood would be even worse. right now, the plan is to go to goodwill and find the shittiest pair of boots I can find and give her those. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm guessing the reason she did this is because you have failed with this in the past. So, you can't be pissed if you have some fault in her wondering if you two will exchange "nice" gifts this year. It's def important to discuss this stuff. Either you guys give each other a list of things that you'd like and chose like your faves, etc...Or you make each year a total surprise to one another.

At this point, you are only mad because of the time you spent looking for the pair of boots, really, because you could not have predicted that she would go an buy them, right? How can you be pissed about something that you couldn't predict? Women buy shit all the time for themselves, and in this case, your dog ate her fave boots. Tip: you should have seen it coming that she would replace them, if you know anything about women. And especially around the holidays, because so many sales are going on.

Also, if you hate the holiday so much, she must know this, too, right? Probably another reason why she got them because she knew it would be a hassle for you.

Ya'll need to stop blaming doublej :/ Both him and his wife are fucked-in-the-head (in a certified medical diagnosis way) people, but who are actively trying to fix it and on the right drugs and stuff. Im not insulting the guy, he seems like a good dad, and has stuck with his wife through a ridiculous amount of incredibly stressful stuff. He's a good guy, and his wife is decent too from what i can tell, but there are underlying things that make a lot of difference here.

Last edited:
1. Married 12 years
8. Still pissed off

You are such a child.

Which I've personally never seen him share on here. Not cool.

mental illness isnt something to be ashamed of or hide any more than disability by losing a limb, or the fact that you have diabetes. Its something that you have, and it has symptoms, and you treat those symptoms.