Ontopic I'm done. (Ha ha, goodbye thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement is a contradiction in itself.

I don't give a crap what he feels. He made that clear to me and took some low digs, and then kept it up when I didn't have anything to with the lazy housewifegate shit that went down!
I was nice to the wife and explained that I'd been there and he was a fuck about it and told me he wasn't reading it. So him AND his wife can disappear to the religion cave after that for all I care.

i'm not a cunt, unless someone is to me.

/starvation induced rant
Guilt by association, sadly.

Two (or more) stubborn people at odds can go on forever.

both of his threads today were highly dramatic and completely unnecessary. they served no purpose whatsoever except to stir up more ill will. if he wanted to leave he should have just done it like a man and left, not make some big crybaby dramatic production out of the thing

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
both of his threads today were highly dramatic and completely unnecessary. they served no purpose whatsoever except to stir up more ill will. if he wanted to leave he should have just done it like a man and left, not make some big crybaby dramatic production out of the thing

It's clear that it's about the mod thing.

And the funny thing is, Liam's just managing the Vbookie thing, not the gotdamned, sacred forum!

I don't like his religion. I don't like any religion. If he can't post on a board with someone who voices these opinions then that's his problem.

Except half the time, the discussion wasn't about religion. You used it as an attack mechanism. I'm not saying he isn't guilty of prodding you in some way, but you weren't innocent of instigating either.

I don't like his religion. I don't like any religion. If he can't post on a board with someone who voices these opinions then that's his problem.

You've voiced your opinion. Many times. We know how you feel about his religion, any religion, America, how awesome Australia is, etc ad nauseum.

From my vantage point, it often seemed less a posting of your opinion, and more of a personal attack on his beliefs.

That's all I have to say about it.

This I agree with though.

Except half the time, the discussion wasn't about religion. You used it as an attack mechanism. I'm not saying he isn't guilty of prodding you in some way, but you weren't innocent of instigating either.

He used EVERYthing as an attack mechskdhkniusmsm. And I got sick of that shit when it was clear I wasn't inovlved with the shit that he was wadding his briefs over.

You've voiced your opinion. Many times. We know how you feel about his religion, any religion, America, how awesome Australia is, etc ad nauseum.

From my vantage point, it often seemed less a posting of your opinion, and more of a personal attack on his beliefs.

That's all I have to say about it.

Unless he created the religion himself, then it can't be a personal attack.

If he can't take one or two people on a forum saying shit about his religion, then he takes life way to seriously, and no I will not change myself to negate his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.