Ontopic I'm done. (Ha ha, goodbye thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ding bat thats Amish. Mormons are the ones that believe Jesus was in the United States... The founder of religion wrote their "bible" on a napkin in a bar... They are also known for being polygamist. Watch Big Love on HBO... Thats mormon.

Church of Lauder Day Saints.

LOL and everyone thinking Knyte doesn't like Liam cause he makes fun of his religion. Knyte doesn't care one bit about what people say about him on the internet, he's much more thick skinned then you think. What he can't stand is stupidity and people acting like morons.

I on the other hand had put this all behind me, it was quite easy with the use of the ignore feature, I didn't have to see what was being said and therefore it didn't bother me in the slightest, now that option is gone, so I'm just supposed to pretend like Liam and I are best friends now? I much prefer the ignore option.

Fly said he would see what he could do, I'll hang around and see if he comes up with something, if it's not possible, I won't be around to read the crap he has to say about pretty much everything I've chosen to make of my life (Liam, not fly, we all love fly).

No ding bat thats Amish. Mormons are the ones that believe Jesus was in the United States... The founder of religion wrote their "bible" on a napkin in a bar... They are also known for being polygamist. Watch Big Love on HBO... Thats mormon.

Church of Lauder Day Saints.

This is as misinformed of a post as Kiki thinking the Amish were mormon.

Wow Liam still raising hell on the interwebz huh? You think just because Obama is presdent you can ruin the interwebz for everyone??

wow, the modbot's gotta be at work with this ontopic thread.

OT: iono. I have mixed feelings about , egads, the way the "board has gone".

Ghost wasn't real nice to me when I came. tried many times to respond pleasantly to his posts, even sending + rep for stuff I felt deserving. And can't say it was reciprocated (though there may have been a few instances).

iono.. holy crap, it's a message board. don't respond to the shyt you don't like. it's not rocket surgery.

double post.

p.s. i don't really have anything against the ghost/knyte/kyle. just.. we were never close.

i don't game. I don't buy a lot of the gunzz. maybe that was why.

Last edited:
wow, the modbot's gotta be at work with this ontopic thread.

OT: iono. I have mixed feelings about , egads, the way the "board has gone".

Ghost wasn't real nice to me when I came. tried many times to respond pleasantly to his posts, even sending + rep for stuff I felt deserving. And can't say it was reciprocated (though there may have been a few instances).

iono.. holy crap, it's a message board. don't respond to the shyt you don't like. it's not rocket surgery.

Totally. Shally stayed around through all of my rants about porking his wife. That's top notch.

lol my best friend and current roommate is Mormon sure my post was exaggerated.... Big Love is about a sect of Mormonism and yes Mormons did and some still do practice polygamy.

I rank Mormonism right up with Islam as bat shit crazy.

LOL and everyone thinking Knyte doesn't like Liam cause he makes fun of his religion. Knyte doesn't care one bit about what people say about him on the internet, he's much more thick skinned then you think. What he can't stand is stupidity and people acting like morons.

I on the other hand had put this all behind me, it was quite easy with the use of the ignore feature, I didn't have to see what was being said and therefore it didn't bother me in the slightest, now that option is gone, so I'm just supposed to pretend like Liam and I are best friends now? I much prefer the ignore option.

Fly said he would see what he could do, I'll hang around and see if he comes up with something, if it's not possible, I won't be around to read the crap he has to say about pretty much everything I've chosen to make of my life (Liam, not fly, we all love fly).

As a bandaid, there is a way until fly figures it out. Scriptmonkey for firefox has coding to put people on ignore. It's not perfect, but it's a decent temp fix.

Runs away because people are being stupid? How is that thick skinned?

Well, and this isn't attacking you so don't get all that, but you have a low tolerence for stupidity too. Many of us do, really.

You get angry at it. Hell, I do to. I think Kyle is more like 'fuck it, easier not to deal than to get my BP up over something that doesn't mean shit to my everyday life'.

Whether you agree with what bothers him or not, it's not a completely unhealthy viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.