Ontopic I'm done. (Ha ha, goodbye thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smileys do not clarify your point.

No one here is at the same point in life as that fat, pathetic shit. We figured out who we are long ago. He's like a bitter, disenfranchised jelly doughnut at this point.

Dude we are not teenagers here. We all know that you know jack shit about Chucky.

And what I meant was that you are all in the place where you all own cars, own a house, have experienced well over a decade of being an adult.

FUCK! You're all crazy right-wingers like chuckster!!

:waw:

Wow!! I really hope the mods are taking note and Dukes attacks and bashing.

Its funny how he can sit here and call some one fat and useless and desperate but cries when his get-along-gang gets the bacon treatment.
Newsflash Duke, you pussyless fat fuck, look in the mirror... U battle everyone in this forum like u own this shit.
Put on a bra you Double D bitch and shut the fuck up. All u do is bitch and complain.

So nice to see u getting away with bashing ppl here... Must be cuz you want nothing more than to be at the end of Fly's hot rod!

bye
Because you're a pathetic, fat shit who endeavors to point sausages at other people while there is a giant, blinking sign over your head that says "Pathetic, Fat Shit". And we find that endlessly amusing. It's just a matter of time before you regain whatever weight you lost, too, so the label will always apply. You're a loser, mate, and you're probably a faux sports fan too. The kind who small talks with people about the latest goings on despite never having done an athletic thing in your life or even being able to be bothered watching a game on t.v. lest in get the way of your mouse clicking. You should be ingesting salt instead of posting here in order to end your heinous slug existence. Why are you still here? Because you are desperate. You lash out at people you want attention from as though you were a child. Sodium. Consume it.

bye

If there are any other posts I should take note of, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.