If you were watching Heroes last night...

I slacked on posting this ... although I'm begining to think no one cares. Last text message that went out had the following link :
http://www.samantha48616e61.com/

48616e61 is Hana when you two step convert to binary then to ASCII.

It has instructions on how to get into the third file for Ted. Apparently Hana has teamed up with him now.

I'm assuming you mean ascii to binary to text. :)

And I'm definitely interested in that stuff, I just wasn't too keen on entering my information somewhere.

:) Didn't mean to hit someone when they were weak. :)

And to be fair, I didn't say it the most correct way, either.

Did anyone else catch this? When Hiro's dad gets into the limo and drives away ...
345c894166304b.png

Hint : look at the license plate.

yea that was awesome :lol:

I slacked on posting this ... although I'm begining to think no one cares. Last text message that went out had the following link :
http://www.samantha48616e61.com/

48616e61 is Hana when you two step convert to binary then to ASCII.

It has instructions on how to get into the third file for Ted. Apparently Hana has teamed up with him now.

I care, I'm just letting you do all the leg work.

Last night there was a little txt tag between people who signed up for the cell phone option.

Hana sent out a message instructing everyone to reply back with the word "HANA". The response then stated to send her any information you have on Primatech or Mr. Bennet and begin the message with the word "LISTEN". After you sent that in, she thanked you and said that she'll follow up on the website.

My theory on the point of all this? They're doing a little research on the hard core fan base. I'm guessing they're going to use the responses to possibly help steer the direction of the show.

Last night there was a little txt tag between people who signed up for the cell phone option.

Hana sent out a message instructing everyone to reply back with the word "HANA". The response then stated to send her any information you have on Primatech or Mr. Bennet and begin the message with the word "LISTEN". After you sent that in, she thanked you and said that she'll follow up on the website.

My theory on the point of all this? They're doing a little research on the hard core fan base. I'm guessing they're going to use the responses to possibly help steer the direction of the show.

They are just going to sell your information including cell phone number to telemarketers and/or "survey" company.