If you were watching Heroes last night...

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
You saw that Clair's dad handed Mohinder a business card for Primatech Paper with an access code on the back of it. They seemed to pause just a bit too long on the card, didn't they? Did you happen to notice that it had a real phone number and website on it? http://www.primatechpaper.com

So they're going to try and run an ARG for Heroes. Hopefully it will be cool or at least not as lame as the Lost one turned out to be. If you're in for playing along, let me know. We can make this the master thread of clues and hints.

The access code is :
MT36

Okee I knew invisible man was new, but the power guy was the radioactive dude from previous episodes.

However I didn't quite understand why Peter is now seeking out radioactive dude if he believes he'll absorb his powers and inadvertantly cause the explosion. :confused:

I'm telling you, its not Peter

Its Skyler that will somehow absorb radioactive man's power and lose control of it, thereby causing the explosion

I know! But Peter seems to think that it's him. In all of his visions he's the one that explodes. Maybe he's realized that it isn't? :iono:

He sees it that way because ...
Peter was in contact with the painter. He probably absorbed some of his power to see into the future. You'll notice he only had the vision in an altered state (coma) where as the painter initially could only do it in an altered state (strung out).