If you were watching Heroes last night...

Like the dad in Firestarter.
keith_firestarter_bw.gif

I did this paper mache of Keith Flint when I was in High School. Probably the only thing I still have from when I was in HS. Turned out pretty creepy yet so is he so it turned out perfect.

I want to fight that one chubby Chinese kid on Heroes. He looks like he might come out swinging, but I'm willing to bet he's pretty soft around the midsection. I give 3:1 that I could take him by round 4.

I want to fight that one chubby Chinese kid on Heroes. He looks like he might come out swinging, but I'm willing to bet he's pretty soft around the midsection. I give 3:1 that I could take him by round 4.

It took me awhile to realize he was on scrubs, I mean I always knew that they were the same person but it never clicked.

I guess so. It's just that they never marketed her in that way.

Jessica isnt marketed that way because she is not really a villain. She wants to do what's best for Micah at all times. The main thing is she will do anything to assure his safety. You can tell that much more will come out of this character.

Jessica isnt marketed that way because she is not really a villain. She wants to do what's best for Micah at all times. The main thing is she will do anything to assure his safety. You can tell that much more will come out of this character.

See, I'm not sure if that's all true. Why would she frame Micah's dad and kill a bunch of people for cash? Sure, they may have needed the money, but she could have just robbed a bank and not hurt anyone if that's all she needed. Its really hard to pin down exactly what Jessica's power is or what her motive is.