If you were watching Heroes last night...

See, I'm not sure if that's all true. Why would she frame Micah's dad and kill a bunch of people for cash? Sure, they may have needed the money, but she could have just robbed a bank and not hurt anyone if that's all she needed. Its really hard to pin down exactly what Jessica's power is or what her motive is.

She didnt touch the money so there is a lot more to it than what we are all thinking obviously. I personally feel that she set him up because she wanted Micah all to herself. Maybe Jessica knows about Micah's power and Jessica knows something about the future with him? who knows

I thought the online comic showed that she basically only killed those guys because they threatened her. Seems like Jessica is basically lashing out and doing whatever the quick move is to make things alright for Nikki.

So, my take was simply that she decided they needed the money so she robbed linderman. Things went sour with the gang so she kiledl them and the blame just sorta naturally fell on her boyfriend. Nikki, who didn't know about Jessica, believed it.

On another topic...

I think it would be interesting to find out that Clair's dad is her actual dad.
They focused on her boi-father's watch much like they did for the glasses. Although, I must admit, the thought of her dad being Linderman crossed my mind as well.

that's the same thought i had.

On another topic...

I think it would be interesting to find out that Clair's dad is her actual dad. They focused on her boi-father's watch much like they did for the glasses. Although, I must admit, the thought of her dad being Linderman crossed my mind as well.
Its him or its Nathan. We already know Nathan messes around and he has power. But yeah, Linderman makes more sense. Could be that Mr. Bennet is working for Linderman as some form of security. Who better to protect your daughter than your head of security, right?

Isn't George Takei LInderman? Was this not apparent?

Jessica & Nikki will prolly have a mental throw-down where the winner (prolly Nikki) will come out with the superhuman strength and speed.

I think it's cool that Christopher Eccelston (9th Doctor) plays Claude. I didn't recognize him at first. The interesting thing about Claude is what Peter said to him something to the effect of, "so, how many people have you trained to use their powers?"

Last edited:
Except for the fact that Linderman is white and George isn't. There's also the fact that they introduced him as Hiro's dad, which would make him Mr. Nakamura. There's also his entry on IMDB

I don't remember seeing Linderman at all. I could've missed the brief half-glane or whatever it maybe. If there hasn't been such a scene then: Just because Takei is Mr. Nakamura, doesn't mean he can't also be Linderman despite what imdb says. Also, imdb doesn't have a linderman listing.

Last edited:
I think whoever is running this game needs a little bit of quality control.

I just got another text message

text from 466-22 said:
Get 2 kno Ted: Go 2 primatechpaper.com, find helix. Same place as b4. Usrname: bennet pswrd :
claire
Ted's code:
TSntz14b
Rembr: Usrnme always bennet.

The problem being that the code they sent out doesn't work on either of the remaining two profiles. I'm sure it'll take effect soon, but you would think when you go to send this out to the thousands of people playing along, you'd actually know it works first.

See, I'm not sure if that's all true. Why would she frame Micah's dad and kill a bunch of people for cash? Sure, they may have needed the money, but she could have just robbed a bank and not hurt anyone if that's all she needed. Its really hard to pin down exactly what Jessica's power is or what her motive is.

I'm going to talk about the episode here without a spoilertag out of sheer laziness.

Anyhoo, remember on the episode when Nikki wanted to hug her son or whatever, she got really upset and she broke the guard's baton in half? That wasn't Jessica, that was Nikki.

My prediction is that Nikki has multiple personality disorder as a result of some trauma in her life and would have it even if she wasn't a hero... so it really has nothing to do with her being a hero. I think that what will happen here is that she'll either integrate Jessica into her personality or simply realize she has the powers that Jessica does, either way Nikki is going to display the super strength power eventually.

I think the super strength is her power, not the other personality, and eventually she'll get control over it somehow... either that or the personality will split off into a new person (hey it's a comic, it can happen) but only one of them will keep the power.

Its him or its Nathan. We already know Nathan messes around and he has power. But yeah, Linderman makes more sense. Could be that Mr. Bennet is working for Linderman as some form of security. Who better to protect your daughter than your head of security, right?

Oh snap. the Biggest twist of the year!

So many things to yap about. and someone apparently can't stop loving the ladies.

Uhh ... not entirely. ;)

Seeing Peter use multiple powers was cool. Nice move with Claire's dad.

I caught one little thing there that didn't sit quite right. When he first start talking about "I need to remember them...", you'll notice one of the first things that happens is that you hear the sound of a fax or modem and a lot of electronic noise. That would be Hana's power. However, I don't think Peter has ever met Hana. At the very least, they haven't met on the show.

Did anyone else catch this? When Hiro's dad gets into the limo and drives away ...
345c894166304b.png

Hint : look at the license plate.