Would you pay the proposed new fees

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I never go to a Park and I've basically failed at life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol@ the non native American who played a native American.
BR-Navajo-Joe.jpg

There are plenty of resident vs non resident fee schedules. Universities, state parks, etc etc.

The point isn't that foreigners are bad or any stupid xenophobic bullshit, it's that citizens and permanent residents pay taxes that give them a discounted rate

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Show ID when you buy your tickets? All permanent residents will have the same residency IDs as citizens.
Do we really need the park service asking people for their green cards?

Don't think you can tell a permanent resident's drivers license from a citizen's and there shouldn't be any reason not to take that as valid ID. If they're clearly on a foreign driver's licence it would work.

Are IDs required to enter a national park?

There are plenty of resident vs non resident fee schedules. Universities, state parks, etc etc.

The point isn't that foreigners are bad or any stupid xenophobic bullshit, it's that citizens and permanent residents pay taxes that give them a discounted rate

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I think the confusion came from you specifying citizen.

Do we really need the park service asking people for their green cards?

Don't think you can tell a permanent resident's drivers license from a citizen's and there shouldn't be any reason not to take that as valid ID. If they're clearly on a foreign driver's licence it would work.

Are IDs required to enter a national park?
Tourists add to the economy. A flat fee is fairest option, and easiest to enforce.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL