"I wouldn't really call that a someone"

seriously? my spam thread gets locked, but this? this is okay?!

maybe the guy was a paraplegic, you bastard. maybe he was recovering from penis reattachment surgery because she's a crazy ho. maybe he "fell down the stairs" again, and she didn't want nobody asking questions, so she made him stay in the car.

MAYBE HE HAS FLIPPERS AND A TAIL!

or maybe he's a douche, and you shoulda punched him in the balls.

I rate this post three and a half buttholes

Guys, please show your lady the very basic level of gentlemanly respect.

Ladies, don't date douchebags.
a-fucking-men!

seriously, it's not that you'd pump her gas, open a door, or pick up the check because she can't. It's because your a gentleman.

there will be plenty of times when you're not there for her to pump gas, open doors, & pay the bill.

wine at home? the man opens the bottle if he's there. why? because he's a man. because a woman like to be treated like a woman.

the.end.

seriously? my spam thread gets locked, but this? this is okay?!

maybe the guy was a paraplegic, you bastard. maybe he was recovering from penis reattachment surgery because she's a crazy ho. maybe he "fell down the stairs" again, and she didn't want nobody asking questions, so she made him stay in the car.

MAYBE HE HAS FLIPPERS AND A TAIL!

or maybe he's a douche, and you shoulda punched him in the balls.

:fly::fly:

Juli would think it's lame for me to always have to pump her gas. She likes to be able to do things herself and I like that about her.

Yea, exactry.

I cannot stand that "chivalry" stuff. Where some guy you're slightly dating, stringing along, jumps in front of you to open the door, runs out of the car to open your door, moves your chair out for you to sit down. Runs into the restroom to stand in the stall next to you handing you toilet paper to wipe your ass...

Jeezus God, who the shit ever thought it was OK to act like a woman is some queen and can't do shit on her own?

Thread jack: The QT attendant was kind enough to point out to several fellow employees that I commonly buy 2 hot dogs with no bun while I was in there... with a certain homo-esque joking tone I might add.

I had to explain(very unsuccessfully and unbelievably) that I prefer the cleanliness of wrapping said dog + condiments in a small tortilla at my desk over a starchy bun which tends to get more messy...

But I digress... the handicapable man (if that was truly the case) could have beaten his "helpless" stereotype by reaching over, or wheeling himself out of his seat to open his lady's door while she was inside being gawked at by Ghost and me.

Be it the reult of a post penile surgery recovery or shrapnel from Khandahar, all should strive to be better than they are, and be strong independant women or proper gentlemen.

Disagree. He may or may not have offered, who cares? The point is, it's her car, needed gas, and got it. I don't know why it's gotta be so complicated.
:confused:

Thread jack: The QT attendant was kind enough to point out to several fellow employees that I commonly buy 2 hot dogs with no bun while I was in there... with a certain homo-esque joking tone I might add.

I had to explain(very unsuccessfully and unbelievably) that I prefer the cleanliness of wrapping said dog + condiments in a small tortilla at my desk over a starchy bun which tends to get more messy...

But I digress... the handicapable man (if that was truly the case) could have beaten his "helpless" stereotype by reaching over, or wheeling himself out of his seat to open his lady's door while she was inside being gawked at by Ghost and me.

Be it the reult of a post penile surgery recovery or shrapnel from Khandahar, all should strive to be better than they are, and be strong independant women or proper gentlemen.

BTW, this post has too many adjectives.

a-fucking-men!

seriously, it's not that you'd pump her gas, open a door, or pick up the check because she can't. It's because your a gentleman.

there will be plenty of times when you're not there for her to pump gas, open doors, & pay the bill.

wine at home? the man opens the bottle if he's there. why? because he's a man. because a woman like to be treated like a woman.

the.end.

When in a relationship for a while, things relax.

He could have been a shitty gangsta, OR she could have been cool as shit and took care of her own thing. AND got him a drink. Sounds thoughtful and able to me.