"I wouldn't really call that a someone"

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Earlier today Kunloa and I were walking over to the gas station next to our office for refreshments and as we reached the parking lot I observed a fairly attractive young woman park her Honda Civic at the gas pump. In the seat next to her was a beanie-wearing "gangster" white boy in full Enycee (spelling?) gear tapping away on his phone. The young lady climbed out of her car and headed for the gas station doors to pay for gas, all the while douchebagman in the passenger is still sitting tapping away oblivious to the world.

About this time Kunloa saw the young woman and said "She's cute", or something to that effect, then added "Oh, she's with someone". My instant, no thought, purely instinctual response was "I wouldn't really that call that a "someone".

Eventually the girl came back out of the gas station and (being the curious and stalkerish person I am) I watched her pump her own gas while douchebag remained in the car, listening to annoyingly loud rap music and sipping on the large fountain drink that his lady had brought him.

Guys, please show your lady the very basic level of gentlemanly respect.

Ladies, don't date douchebags.

Last edited:
seriously? my spam thread gets locked, but this? this is okay?!

maybe the guy was a paraplegic, you bastard. maybe he was recovering from penis reattachment surgery because she's a crazy ho. maybe he "fell down the stairs" again, and she didn't want nobody asking questions, so she made him stay in the car.

MAYBE HE HAS FLIPPERS AND A TAIL!

or maybe he's a douche, and you shoulda punched him in the balls.

seriously? my spam thread gets locked, but this? this is okay?!

maybe the guy was a paraplegic, you bastard. maybe he was recovering from penis reattachment surgery because she's a crazy ho. maybe he "fell down the stairs" again, and she didn't want nobody asking questions, so she made him stay in the car.

MAYBE HE HAS FLIPPERS AND A TAIL!

or maybe he's a douche, and you shoulda punched him in the balls.

Your spam thread was likely just another dupe of the already entirely useless and stupid Junk Drawer.

This thread was actually detailing an IRL experience while expressing an opinion about douchebag cool guys.

maybe it was his birthday

maybe he was exhausted from visiting the elderly

also, useless is a given, non?

and no, btw, no polygamy for you.

as you were.

Casper makes me pump gas into his car all of the time. And then he purposely gets into my car just so other people watch me have to pump the gas. Finally, he makes me give him a gas station "happy ending."

Casper makes me pump gas into his car all of the time. And then he purposely gets into my car just so other people watch me have to pump the gas. Finally, he makes me give him a gas station "happy ending."

I have to admit that Casper's pimp hand is strong.

Juli would think it's lame for me to always have to pump her gas. She likes to be able to do things herself and I like that about her.

Thread jack: The QT attendant was kind enough to point out to several fellow employees that I commonly buy 2 hot dogs with no bun while I was in there... with a certain homo-esque joking tone I might add.

I had to explain(very unsuccessfully and unbelievably) that I prefer the cleanliness of wrapping said dog + condiments in a small tortilla at my desk over a starchy bun which tends to get more messy...

But I digress... the handicapable man (if that was truly the case) could have beaten his "helpless" stereotype by reaching over, or wheeling himself out of his seat to open his lady's door while she was inside being gawked at by Ghost and me.

Be it the reult of a post penile surgery recovery or shrapnel from Khandahar, all should strive to be better than they are, and be strong independant women or proper gentlemen.

Thread jack: The QT attendant was kind enough to point out to several fellow employees that I commonly buy 2 hot dogs with no bun while I was in there... with a certain homo-esque joking tone I might add.

I had to explain(very unsuccessfully and unbelievably) that I prefer the cleanliness of wrapping said dog + condiments in a small tortilla at my desk over a starchy bun which tends to get more messy...

But I digress... the handicapable man (if that was truly the case) could have beaten his "helpless" stereotype by reaching over, or wheeling himself out of his seat to open his lady's door while she was inside being gawked at by Ghost and me.

Be it the reult of a post penile surgery recovery or shrapnel from Khandahar, all should strive to be better than they are, and be strong independant women or proper gentlemen.

I wasn't GAWKING so much as I was watching intently.

You just witnessed the progressive transformation of women overtaking men in the world of chivalry. Enjoy your stay at home father job. :heart:

Do you enjoy male companionship?

two dogs, no bun? :wtf: