"I wouldn't really call that a someone"

Hey, Im not giving him shit. I dont want him to kick the shit out of me next time I come out there. Just saying its odd.

Dude, wait, do you really flip out about the way your coffee is made? Because I totally made that up on the fly.

If you're a fucking barista, act like it. Seriously.

I wonder if they have part of their training where they have to take a hot cup of coffee to the face. Similar to how cops have to be pepper sprayed and tazed.

I wonder if they have part of their training where they have to take a hot cup of coffee to the face. Similar to how cops have to be pepper sprayed and tazed.

They're no longer sprayed. That's been replaced with a night stick in the ass.... get with the times.

But I was wondering why I was the only one in the academy who had to do that, after hours. And why the room was so dark with so many unfamiliar voices. They said it was advanced covert night training... but I never did see my grades for it.... :confused:

They're no longer sprayed. That's been replaced with a night stick in the ass.... get with the times.

But I was wondering why I was the only one in the academy who had to do that, after hours. And why the room was so dark with so many unfamiliar voices. They said it was advanced covert night training... but I never did see my grades for it.... :confused:

Time for a refresher course! :hi2u:

edit: Is it considered sexual harassment if I pseudo hit on a coworker from another office, while off duty, on a random message board?

Time for a refresher course! :hi2u:

edit: Is it considered sexual harassment if I pseudo hit on a coworker from another office, while off duty, on a random message board?

Only through the company chat syste.....omfg, how do I clear the history on this thing?

I ROR'd, by the way.