I need your help my friend Peter North

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what rules? Shrimp. Freaking. Tacos. That's what rules.

I might have to have me some today, I'll say that. They're shrimp, they're tacos. It's like God came down and said "KAPLOW! Here's some good food you guys!"

Shrimp Tacos are awesome.

KNYTE said:
You know what rules? Shrimp. Freaking. Tacos. That's what rules.

I might have to have me some today, I'll say that. They're shrimp, they're tacos. It's like God came down and said "KAPLOW! Here's some good food you guys!"

Shrimp Tacos are awesome.

there's a place up the street from work that has catfish tacos...has this awesome wasabe sauce on them and jalapenos, guac, etc.. :drool:

I loved Ninja Gaiden on NES. I hated it when you were forced to flip wall from wall to climb up and you wouldn't stick an would fall back down.

Ninja_Gaiden_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
I was weaned on Mexican food, but for some reason I never have liked fish/shrimp tacos :barf:

I guarantee you'd like the ones I mentioned above...they don't taste "fishy" at all

b_sinning said:
I loved Ninja Gaiden on NES. I hated it when you were forced to flip wall from wall to climb up and you wouldn't stick an would fall back down.

Ninja_Gaiden_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

Now imagine having to wall flip in 3D = Ninja Gaiden Black

Since I was about 15 I've wanted a Suzuki GSX-R 750, but then about 8 months ago I just stopped being interested in getting one. The reason for this is that people in Utah can't freaking drive, and I'm concerned for my safety. Plus, there about 8,000 19 year old punks out there with nice shiny R6's that give the entire sport community a bad rap, and I don't want to be part of that stupidity by association. So instead of a sport bike I'll probably end up with some tough dirt ATVs and an (import) sports car instead, hopefully these will satiate my lust to ride things fast and loud.

edit: The Yamaha Rhino 660 I find to be pretty badass for some reason. The idea of riding along with someone side-by-side and chatting whilst I tear up the country side is quite appealing to me.

Off-Road Head :shifty:

Rhino-1_575.jpg

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
Since I was about 15 I've wanted a Suzuki GSX-R 750, but then about 8 months ago I just stopped being interested in getting one. The reason for this is that people in Utah can't freaking drive, and I'm concerned for my safety. Plus, there about 8,000 19 year old punks out there with nice shiny R6's that give the entire sport community a bad rap, and I don't want to be part of that stupidity by association. So instead of a sport bike I'll probably end up with some tough dirt ATVs and sports car instead, hopefully these will satiate my lust to ride things fast and loud.
Nah, I've got a fast car and it doesn't compare to my 'slow' bike :fly:

I wanted a CBR900 from the second they came out in '93 or so, eventually realized while I love sportbikes they aren't exactly comfortable for me and attract a lot of unwanted attention

And I'll wager people in Boston drive worse than in Utah :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nah, I've got a fast car and it doesn't compare to my 'slow' bike :fly:

I wanted a CBR900 from the second they came out in '93 or so, eventually realized while I love sportbikes they aren't exactly comfortable for me and attract a lot of unwanted attention

And I'll wager people in Boston drive worse than in Utah :p

The CBR9 has the best engine ever built for a sport bike, period.

inline4 said:
wow, this thread took a turn.. not sure for the worse or better..

Better.

Anakin Skywalker was the worst thing that ever happened to Star Wars.

This is because of what he did to Darth Vader.

In 4,5, and 6 Vader is an implacable and horrifying figure of power. He strikes fear into people everywhere he goes and punishes/kills without a second thought. In 1,2, and 3 however we learn he is really just a big whiny pussy who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.