i need some luuuv.

y'all have made my day. seriously. i don't know what i'd do sometimes without y'all. :heart:

and :lol:

april, you take the cake for shittiest morning. :heart:

It wasn't bad, Thorny. It sucks, but it gave me more experence to slapping on a spare and breaking into my car. :lol:

i'm having a good day. i'm wearing a flip-flop on my right foot since the swelling is down and i can walk without crutches (and not just hobble on my right heel, i can actually use the whole foot). i should be walking normally by sunday.

We have all these heart healthy foods in the office like yogurt and oatmeal, so I went downstairs and got a bacon egg and cheese sandwich from Subway. :fly:
you have me giggling like a schoolgirl here.

i'm having a good day. i'm wearing a flip-flop on my right foot since the swelling is down and i can walk without crutches (and not just hobble on my right heel, i can actually use the whole foot). i should be walking normally by sunday.

i'm glad you're doing better! crutches are not fun, like we all think they are when we're young. :fly: they hurt!

Tell me about it. It's Go Red Day for the American Heart Association, and guess what color I forgot to put on today.

you know what? just tell them you're color blind and you thought you WERE wearing red! bonus points if you're wearing green. :fly:

picture.php

my heart association shirt.