i need some luuuv.

Tell you what, if you send me some pictures of you and your fashion sense (plus measurements) I'll make you a handmade NME item sometime soon. :)

:eek: no. way. you would really do that??? i'm...thank you!! the best gifts i've ever received have been handmade ones, and i would be so ecstatic to have something from you!!! THANK you!!!
i honestly have no fashion sense at all. i own two pair of jeans (one's for going out) and i wear button-downs and t-shirts every day. (i love men's button-down shirts.) i love skirts...the long, flowy ones that go down to my ankles. in the winter i wear my cowboy boots and in the summer i wear my birkenstocks, and that's me. that's what you get. :fly:
i honestly don't know what my measurements are since i've dropped so much weight. my girlfriends took me shopping the other day and i picked out all the wrong size...they had to go back and get a size smaller. i honestly couldn't believe it, and i cannot see myself right now how i apparently look. it's frankly pretty overwhelming and confusing! but i'll see if i can dig out a tape measure. it'd be worth it to have something handmade, just for me!!! :heart:

:eek: no. way. you would really do that??? i'm...thank you!! the best gifts i've ever received have been handmade ones, and i would be so ecstatic to have something from you!!! THANK you!!!
i honestly have no fashion sense at all. i own two pair of jeans (one's for going out) and i wear button-downs and t-shirts every day. (i love men's button-down shirts.) i love skirts...the long, flowy ones that go down to my ankles. in the winter i wear my cowboy boots and in the summer i wear my birkenstocks, and that's me. that's what you get. :fly:
i honestly don't know what my measurements are since i've dropped so much weight. my girlfriends took me shopping the other day and i picked out all the wrong size...they had to go back and get a size smaller. i honestly couldn't believe it, and i cannot see myself right now how i apparently look. it's frankly pretty overwhelming and confusing! but i'll see if i can dig out a tape measure. it'd be worth it to have something handmade, just for me!!! :heart:

I made my best friend a nice flowy skirt for Christmas. It was a nice wrap round skirt so it fits any size, I can do one of them if you like. Just tell me your height, fav colours and send me some pics so I can imagine you in it :p

:heart:

I made my best friend a nice flowy skirt for Christmas. It was a nice wrap round skirt so it fits any size, I can do one of them if you like. Just tell me your height, fav colours and send me some pics so I can imagine you in it :p

:heart:

:heart: well you just turned my day around. :heart: i'm 65" tall (142 cm, i think)...i love blue, silver, brown...i love most any color, really. my favorite color to wear these days is this green http://www.bambooclothes.ca/store/nfoscomm/catalog/images/Green_Sweater_bb.jpg
i've got freckles and fair skin so i stay away from yellows and oranges. i'll scrounge up some pics, if i have any...i seriously don't have many of myself!

Tell me about it. It's Go Red Day for the American Heart Association, and guess what color I forgot to put on today.

I was greeted by a throng of people pushing awareness of it at the top of the escalators on the way in

You shoulda been all

1220401434393.jpg