i need some luuuv.

picture.php

enemy, this is the only one i have right now. :eek:

is that a jukebox in the back? when did you guys get that?

that's at my parents' house. my dad found it in very poor shape and rebuilt the thing. it's awesome, and our kids LOVE it. they get to put the money in, push some buttons, watch these black circular things move around, and then hop around to some 50s/60s/70s. :D

^^^hot, very hot. i PREFER hip hop, but I can vibe any music in general. and the whole black disc thing is hot, very hot. kids up and dancin is fresh too.

you've got a chip off the old thorn there, don'tya?

that's what people say...i don't see it like everyone else, and i also don't know how to feel about it, either. :iono: :fly:

the jukebox is mad hot. i'm so proud of my dad for how smart he is. he's not just mensa smart, he's wise. he's one of my heroes. :heart:
i'm going to pass along these compliments to him as well. :D

aw I need to come over and help her build robots again

you know y'all are welcome ANYtime. :heart: there doesn't even need to be a meat or halloween party! heeey...halloween party...:hi2u:
i need to find and post that pic of you and baby bird in the matching shirts. omg when are you having a baby already??

that's what people say...i don't see it like everyone else, and i also don't know how to feel about it, either. :iono: :fly:

the jukebox is mad hot. i'm so proud of my dad for how smart he is. he's not just mensa smart, he's wise. he's one of my heroes. :heart:
oh my, how can you not see it? you have exactly the same smile.

do it for the shorties man, do it for the shorties.

:headstovocabthreadtoadd'shorties':

Im ready to squeeze a brown baby out right now

glad I wasn't sipping cause I'da spit it out.

when we drinkin beeeeeer together pimp?

speakin o' pimps, how bout the new acronym we got.. used to be a kid "not meeting expectations" had an AIP=Academic Improvement Plan (read: paperwork)) and now it's a PMP, Progress Monitoring Plan.. but all that comes to mind when I see it is PiMP. :fly:

picture.php

enemy, this is the only one i have right now. :eek:

Great Picture TB. Again congratulations on the weight loss.

that's at my parents' house. my dad found it in very poor shape and rebuilt the thing. it's awesome, and our kids LOVE it. they get to put the money in, push some buttons, watch these black circular things move around, and then hop around to some 50s/60s/70s. :D

Very :cool:

Especially the fact that you father is your hero. :heart:

Want to hear my last couple of days? It will either make you feel better, or laugh, or remind you of something else you missed.

Tues or Wed, I catch Ky and Ian "cooking" with yeast, butter, and cranberry sauce all over my floor (the carpet mind you, not the kitchen floor). Wed night, at around midnight or so, Ky then walks into our room crying, then throws up all over. We then spend a crappy night trying to get him to sleep decent. At 5, he's up again and wants hot chocolate, so I make him some. About a half hour after he drinks it, he throws it up, right into my face, all over both of us. I get us cleaned up as well as possible and he finally goes back to sleep for another hour. He threw up a couple more times, but slept till 8 or so. The day goes okay, aside from him being tired and grumpy. Then we put him to bed at 7:30, at 9, he's up again. I hold him thinking he'll go right back to sleep, he doesn't. Somewhere around 2 am after kids shows and cuddling and rocking and crying, lots of crying, and some more throwing up, he settles down for about a half hour, but then is back up again (Haylee and Ian have also both been woken up and had to be dealt with by this time). Finally at 3:30, he goes to sleep, only to wake up at 6 am, also waking up Haylee for the day, and Ian following soon after. Today, he hasn't slept long enough yet to make up for it, so we are all grumpy and tired (luckily he is sleeping right now). I'm barely dressed, the house is a mess, I have no desire to make dinner, I haven't officially dressed the children, and the only thing I want to do is crawl back in a hole and sleep for 3 days.

Also, my parents are supposed to be coming to visit next week, and everytime someone comes to visit somebody ends up sick (throwing up seems to be the norm, we've done it 3 times in 2 months). Hopefully this isn't passed to anyone else and Ky is the only one that gets it.

Want to hear my last couple of days? It will either make you feel better, or laugh, or remind you of something else you missed.

Tues or Wed, I catch Ky and Ian "cooking" with yeast, butter, and cranberry sauce all over my floor (the carpet mind you, not the kitchen floor). Wed night, at around midnight or so, Ky then walks into our room crying, then throws up all over. We then spend a crappy night trying to get him to sleep decent. At 5, he's up again and wants hot chocolate, so I make him some. About a half hour after he drinks it, he throws it up, right into my face, all over both of us. I get us cleaned up as well as possible and he finally goes back to sleep for another hour. He threw up a couple more times, but slept till 8 or so. The day goes okay, aside from him being tired and grumpy. Then we put him to bed at 7:30, at 9, he's up again. I hold him thinking he'll go right back to sleep, he doesn't. Somewhere around 2 am after kids shows and cuddling and rocking and crying, lots of crying, and some more throwing up, he settles down for about a half hour, but then is back up again (Haylee and Ian have also both been woken up and had to be dealt with by this time). Finally at 3:30, he goes to sleep, only to wake up at 6 am, also waking up Haylee for the day, and Ian following soon after. Today, he hasn't slept long enough yet to make up for it, so we are all grumpy and tired (luckily he is sleeping right now). I'm barely dressed, the house is a mess, I have no desire to make dinner, I haven't officially dressed the children, and the only thing I want to do is crawl back in a hole and sleep for 3 days.

Also, my parents are supposed to be coming to visit next week, and everytime someone comes to visit somebody ends up sick (throwing up seems to be the norm, we've done it 3 times in 2 months). Hopefully this isn't passed to anyone else and Ky is the only one that gets it.
:hi2u:

:heart: :heart: you toooooooooooooooooooootally take the cake from april. i wondered where you were. i can't even imagine. i really can't. i hope you and knyte can take turns catching up on sleep this weekend. how many times have just stopped in whatever hell you were dealing with and cried? :heart: :hugs:
poor thing. i'll quit my bitchin'. :hs:

Great Picture TB. Again congratulations on the weight loss.

Very :cool:

Especially the fact that you father is your hero. :heart:

:heart: thank you. it feels really good...and i've lost some since then, even. and bought some clothes that fit. :fly:

he certainly is, and his father is my ultimate hero. you can't imagine more amazing men in the world. i will absolutely be broken when it's time for papa to go. but i am quite honored to have part of his heart.