i have just realized

Valve1138 said:
I had a ton of hot wheels when I was a kid.

Who remembers those brief case looking things that were a "mini-city"?

I had a mini city, also had three tracks with loops that could be connected together.

April still has hers, :cool: I, unfortunately, had a little bother. Needless to say, all hot wheels were passed on. :(

OMG - how funny you came up with this thread.

My all time favorite toy was hot wheels cars and I had tons. Every week my sis and I would buy them with whatever funds we could swindle from mom. I was just thinking yesterday about how I should go out and buy a bunch of them for my cubicle at work. We could play speed racer while patching databases at midnight. The modeling clay I bought for us seems to get my hands blue :fly:

Bubbles said:
I had a mini city, also had three tracks with loops that could be connected together.

April still has hers, :cool: I, unfortunately, had a little bother. Needless to say, all hot wheels were passed on. :(

I have a little brother also, luckily enough he's not at all into cars. :)

I had hundreds of matchboxes/hotwheels when I was a kid...my mom even bought this huge rotating display case from kaybee for them that the store used to display the cars :cool:

too bad I have no idea where they went :confused:

Bubbles said:
:lol: I had so many hot wheels when I was little. I used to do elimination races to see who got to "sleep" on the nightstand.

That is so funny .... you have alot of good nightstand stories Bubbles :fly:

Oh man, I loved them things when I was a kid

They're all still in a couple boxes in my parents house, my dad would never throw my toys away after his parents threw his away that were worth a fortune :fly:

Recent revelations? I guess I rediscoverd or reaffirmed how happy riding a motorcycle makes me, and how much I'm dreading the arrival of snow and having to ride the bus.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Recent revelations? I guess I rediscoverd or reaffirmed how happy riding a motorcycle makes me, and how much I'm dreading the arrival of snow and having to ride the bus.

The weather here has finally cooled off enough that riding my bike to work isnt a misery.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Damn....the worst days here were only in the low 90's during the times I actually ride
The heat index hovered around 115 for a long time this summer. When its that hot, and youre on a hot bike, on hot pavement, sitting at a stoplight between hot cars, it kinda sux:p

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's when we get the armies of kids in flip flops and t-shirts riding GSXR-750's down Newbury pulling wheelies and stoppies at every opportunity
We got those :tard:s all over the place here too.

Drool-Boy said:
The heat index hovered around 115 for a long time this summer. When its that hot, and youre on a hot bike, on hot pavement, sitting at a stoplight between hot cars, it kinda sux:p
Ugh, I imagine....is yours air-cooled? Mine is, and it's like having a bonfire in your lap in stop+go traffic

But hey, lane-splitting is now legal in Tejas I hear!